Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think you just proved his point. You might be a great player and all, but no one likes your ...
Page: 9

NaidenZ

I think you just proved his point.

You might be a great player and all, but no one likes your ego. If I were a mod on ko4life, you would have been banned a long time ago. This forum has enough retards as it is.[/b]
    true , just look at yourself

do you think if I make a post named " flame me " do you think I'm trying to get friends from ko4life? no ty.

think whatever you want about me

my ego is fine, I always make a movie whenever I want and personally I don't like to be on videos unless I'm pwning someone and sorry if my ego is so big that I can't let a noob thinks he killed me, let him gets credits for a thing he have not done, sorry I can't and I don't think everyone would unless that guy is you right ?

Please a mod close this topic, I can't reply anymore.

my ego is fine

Please a mod close this topic, I can't reply anymore.[/b]
    I think you missed the point in elrohir's comment even if he highlighted your contradiction of words.

I wish i had admin rights here to close this

Whenever you post whatever you mean - all you get is misunderstanding by the retarded idiots of ko4life

Tristan

Haha, you realy crack me up you know that? You've NEVER beaten me sexy, and you never will. Just because you have a trillion people playing your account, doesn't mean that I can't have one aswell. I've got loads of people who witnessed you losing, so if you please, shut up. Oh, and the fact that you're happy you beat my friend on my rogue and you being 67 makes sense to you?

mammlea2

is it me or naidenz is even worse than vandy at spamming?

Tristan

Good that I still have the guy who was playing on my account on my msn.

Now you we're saying?

Huh?

What the?

I guess his scrolls realy did end, now didn't they?

Now PLEASE tell me they are photoshopped!

Those fights wasn't me playing btw, I faught my sharer on a lvl 55 sin when he was on Ebonics and I won with full hp, so go figure..

NaidenZ

Good that I still have the guy who was playing on my account on my msn.

Now you we're saying?

Huh?

What the?

I guess his scrolls realy did end, now didn't they?

Now PLEASE tell me they are photoshopped!

Those fights wasn't me playing btw, I faught my sharer on a lvl 55 sin when he was on Ebonics and I won with full hp, so go figure..[/b]
    well , at least I can say that wasn't me

first, Renato logged ( I asked to log on sthealt but he didnt let me play) and since renato was losing then bola logged and he killed you without pauldron TWO times

nd he killed u too many times nd then u leave =(

or then how you think all SS I took are from the warrior ?

and the vs against my warrior shouldn't count since you or he was with full sc, full items + valkiry

and I just hitted him once for see my damage nd he started to kill me... and I hadn't pauldron,gauntlet and helmet , let me guess? fair vs? when I was almost dieyng there I started to hit him and I got his redball but nice JOb taking the SS when he got all his hp JAJJA WOW PATHETIC.

Tristan

well , at least I can say that wasn't me

first, Renato logged ( I asked to log on sthealt but he didnt let me play) and since renato was losing then bola logged and he killed you wihtout pauldron =(

or then how you think all SS I took are from the warrior ? [/b]

All? You showed me one ss.. Oh, and you should really learn how to read and comprehend basic english. Read my first post again. Where did it say I killed your lvl 70 warrior?

NaidenZ

All? You showed me one ss.. Oh, and you should really learn how to read and comprehend basic english. Read my first post again. Where did it say I killed your lvl 70 warrior?[/b]
    and the point is , YOU NEVER KILLED ME when I played naidenz or sthealt unless you call this a vs ?

I even called you or him " sucks " and said sthealt gonna kill you easily because I just hitted you few times and got your redbal even without pauldron,pads and gunatlet and even when I started to attack when I had 50% hp ... so yeah

and he though he was so good because he killed me naked, I guess you don't have to be genious for realize whats the ac of a warrior wihtout pauldron,pads,gauntlet ?

ooo

ok, did anybody decide who is better yet? i mean its the 7th page already.

Tristan

Like I said before, you never beat me and you never will ^^

ngojceta

well, since Ebonics is only lvl 61 and you are 66, doesn't matter if you don't have a few armors, you got pwned haha :lol:

Boyce

So this topic is all about you and your fucking gay ass ko life that you take way to seriously? To further increase your ego. What makes you think that anybody on this forum gives the slightest fuck about you. That video just makes you look like a turk, getting so angry over the game that you spend the time and effort searching for this player, making a whole video and calling them a noob and saying they got pwned is just sad, take a look at your life.
    we just did xp+pk+farm 24/7 and we together got all this[/b]
    Ty bud just proved the point that your a fat nerd even more. Pretty much just self satted yourself
    peace fagget

Like I said before, you never beat me and you never will ^^[/b]
    damnn looks like tristan raped ur stupid ass
    gogo bud go find him and make a video about him! make your self look more stupid

Someone should ban this guy form forums for reals

NaidenZ

if I never beat you then should be because we never did vs =(

well, since Ebonics is only lvl 61 and you are 66, doesn't matter if you don't have a few armors, you got pwned haha :lol:[/b]
    the point is , I hitted him once and he started to kill me , I went to back but he keep hitting me so when I got 50% hp I started to attack him and I got his redball even without pauldron pads and gauntlet but that smart guy took the SS when he got 60% hp , nice job there if we both started when we both had 100% hp nd me with valk ons and all on , well then no way that newbie could kill me

before say that please go pk and see how sucks you are then look my video and repeat that

I know there are few guys who are same as good or even more than me but I bet you aren't one of them FOR SURE

So this topic is all about you and your fucking gay ass ko life that you take way to seriously? To further increase your ego. What makes you think that anybody on this forum gives the slightest fuck about you. That video just makes you look like a turk, getting so angry over the game that you spend the time and effort searching for this player, making a whole video and calling them a noob and saying they got pwned is just sad, take a look at your life.

Ty bud just proved the point that your a fat nerd even more. Pretty much just self satted yourself
    peace fagget
    damnn looks like tristan raped ur stupid ass
    gogo bud go find him and make a video about him! make your self look more stupid

Someone should ban this guy form forums for reals[/b]
    better, I post the video where I killed your leader 4-0 or 5-0 ? I can upload it if is necessary
    and sttop being back from a noob for flame me , you are just pathetic.

Tristan

if I never beat you then should be because we never did vs =(
    the point is , I hitted him once and he started to kill me , I went to back but he keep hitting me so when I got 50% hp I started to attack him and I got his redball even without pauldron pads and gauntlet but that smart guy took the SS when he got 60% hp , nice job there if we both started when we both had 100% hp nd me with valk ons and all on , well then no way that newbie could kill me
    before say that please go pk and see how sucks you are then look my video and repeat that

I know there are few guys who are same as good or even more than me but I bet you aren't one of them FOR SURE
    better, I post the video where I killed your leader 4-0 or 5-0 ? I can upload it if is necessary
    and sttop being back from a noob for flame me , you are just pathetic.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure my crew owns yours, so yeah, keep talking shit noob.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast