Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

flicker! Knight Online 2010 VS movie VOL.1 Rising4Chaos

This is a discussion on flicker! Knight Online 2010 VS movie VOL.1 Rising4Chaos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play on that server before and after the wipe with revelation and with other friends from the -60 server ...
Page: 4

rescate

I play on that server before and after the wipe with revelation and with other friends from the -60 server and it was the same story, we kill you drain your nps then u go moradon and sit there all day and then u cry on the forum to a GM until one of us got banned. Glad for you that most of us left that server otherwise you be posting in the "what revelation did today" sticky topic.

StyLo_66

lol this vs´es aint funny -.-

flicker

Quote Originally Posted by rescate View Post
    I play on that server before and after the wipe with revelation and with other friends from the -60 server and it was the same story, we kill you drain your nps then u go moradon and sit there all day and then u cry on the forum to a GM until one of us got banned. Glad for you that most of us left that server otherwise you be posting in the "what revelation did today" sticky topic.
    u are my idol .... u are pro ... when u are alone and some1 running on u /town
    when u have party behind u "i am the pro" kktnxbb

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234