Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FloppyTbag Trailer!

This is a discussion on FloppyTbag Trailer! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div> Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN @ <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX I think you're a gay fanboy :rollseyes: Your the ...
Page: 2

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX

I think you're a gay fanboy :rollseyes:

Your the fanboy, aren't you supposed to be on Roy's nuts about now? Get to work otherwise he will take all the stuff back that he gave you.
    Who named the char HealMachine? ^_^ And at least i can recieve instead of taking shit from an account that's not yours to sell to equip your rogue FLOPPYTBAG...and btw I will remind you..I'm not the fanboy -_- I've known roy since he started the game...In fact..i was in his very first clan with him..LoCkDoWn..In fact..i remember illMiRcyOu being lvl 31 and killing DK's in old kalluga with me[/b]
    Doesn't mean your not a fanboy dilhole. I can bet that he looks down on you because he is an egotistical jackass, enjoy his penis cause it will be in your mouth quite often. ^_^

Gtaguy :wub: :lol:

Sp4wN, this is really embarassing, I never played Diez, where would I know you from? Were we supposed to go to Edana together? :$

Wasent that impressive, pretty normal. I dont understand why everyone has to make a trailer on an already short video. But of course this video coming from a guy who hangs off macromachines nuts. -_-

cRuX

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Wasent that impressive, pretty normal. I dont understand why everyone has to make a trailer on an already short video. But of course this video coming from a guy who hangs off macromachines nuts. *-_-
    OWNT rofl..Even He knows that you loved roy before he was gonna fuck you up for selling HIS items to equip your char ^_^

ReVoLaTioN

<!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    Wasent that impressive, pretty normal. I dont understand why everyone has to make a trailer on an already short video. But of course this video coming from a guy who hangs off macromachines nuts. *-_-
    OWNT rofl..Even He knows that you loved roy before he was gonna fuck you up for selling HIS items to equip your char ^_^[/b]
    Yes, run off other people's sentences because your pussy little shit. Also, FUCK ME UP? That fucking faggot lives in Florida, is he gonna give me an E-Beating? :lol:

P.S. Roy said get online right now otherwise no talking to him for a week..What would you do for a week without him? :rollseyes:

cRuX

Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReVoLaTioN)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@

OWNT rofl..Even He knows that you loved roy before he was gonna fuck you up for selling HIS items to equip your char ^_^
    Yes, run off other people's sentences because your pussy little shit. Also, FUCK ME UP? That fucking faggot lives in Florida, is he gonna give me an E-Beating? :lol:

P.S. Roy said get online right now otherwise no talking to him for a week..What would you do for a week without him? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Actually he would give you an "E-Beating".

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReVoLaTioN)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @

P.S. Roy said get online right now otherwise no talking to him for a week..What would you do for a week without him? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Actually he would give you an "E-Beating".[/b][/quote]
    That's the scariest thing I have ever heard, a big fat bald white guy talking crap to me over the internet calling me a little cracker when he in fact is the stupid cracker. :rollseyes:

<---Roy (HitMachine)

ReVoLaTioN

Final will prolly not be released...I deleted a bunch of footage by accident lol. I'm sure no one cares but oh well. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12