Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fluppy vs 0000000

This is a discussion on Fluppy vs 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking for Fluppys movie in which he vsed 000000. I found it in youtube however it is the speed ...
Page: 1

Default Fluppy vs 0000000

Im looking for Fluppys movie in which he vsed 000000. I found it in youtube however it is the speed is 2x faster and music is changed. Im looking for the old version, if anyone could uplaod it to rapidshare it would be awesome.

Banned

the link was here but ko4life rollbacked i hope the guy will upload it again

could you please post a link to the video u found?

bump :x plx

i hope someone have it

ive seen that video its pretty much fluppy healing herself and dbuffing zero till he ran our of cure curse then he die

Chiclette

Quote Originally Posted by rmm3l View Post
    ive seen that video its pretty much fluppy healing herself and dbuffing zero till he ran our of cure curse then he die
    What you expect fluppy to do tank zero without healing n debuffing and die? ok.

wawh
    Last edited by wawh; 12-16-2009 at 03:32 PM.

well its from youtube, its only fight. i guess it was full pk movie by him, and this vs was in the beginning.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sandro View Post
    well its from youtube, its only fight. i guess it was full pk movie by him, and this vs was in the beginning.
    nope, thats the full video

wawh

That was the vs, which is also in the movie

Should have it somewhere.... I'll update later tonight with his first pk movie

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    That was the vs, which is also in the movie

Should have it somewhere.... I'll update later tonight with his first pk movie
    hmm then sorry, my bad i thought there are no more scenes. hm im waiting for that video :P

Manilas

There is this one that's has a few vs, killing humans, tanking TK and sliding DM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h48anJDKRY]YouTube - Fluppy PK Video[/ame]

its not what im looking for

Quote Originally Posted by sandro View Post
    its not what im looking for
    fluppy old ko pk it was very fun playing with paper bp but now paper bp sucks againts sin high lvl or same lvl.

bp will only win if does heal skill + duff. dats all.

pretty much u will get bored in a few days or maybe same day. a bp its fun when played fully scrolled.

a rogue is very much more fun playing with out scrolls cuz its the thrill and exciting of been killed by 4 hits but having an ap over 3.4k ap like i used to had on my old rogue sin lvl 80

but yeah its all about duffing and heal vs 00000 .

000000 could it won that match/VS if he was a little more smart at that time, like carry 10- or 15 acid pots , burn bp fabrics with 3 acids and bb fluppy . he will be finish. in a Vs u use everything ofc no cheating programs .

keep up looking and u will see fluppy vs 00000

and there is another better good match this guy called.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO vs some Random BP

that was a sick versus. and fun to watch. go and look for it. thats worth it to watch and spend 5 minutes of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmillo_Blanco View Post
    fluppy old ko pk it was very fun playing with paper bp but now paper bp sucks againts sin high lvl or same lvl.

bp will only win if does heal skill + duff. dats all.

pretty much u will get bored in a few days or maybe same day. a bp its fun when played fully scrolled.

a rogue is very much more fun playing with out scrolls cuz its the thrill and exciting of been killed by 4 hits but having an ap over 3.4k ap like i used to had on my old rogue sin lvl 80

but yeah its all about duffing and heal vs 00000 .

000000 could it won that match/VS if he was a little more smart at that time, like carry 10- or 15 acid pots , burn bp fabrics with 3 acids and bb fluppy . he will be finish. in a Vs u use everything ofc no cheating programs .

keep up looking and u will see fluppy vs 00000

and there is another better good match this guy called.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO vs some Random BP

that was a sick versus. and fun to watch. go and look for it. thats worth it to watch and spend 5 minutes of your life.
    ehm sorry but what are u talking about rofl. im just looking for this movie lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast