Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fluppy vs 0000000

This is a discussion on Fluppy vs 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well you got this one, the one from youtube which is the same as I have. Then you have another ...
Page: 2

wawh

Well you got this one, the one from youtube which is the same as I have.

Then you have another from Fluppy from manes or something in which he is 75 (didn't vs zero in that one tho)

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Well you got this one, the one from youtube which is the same as I have.

Then you have another from Fluppy from manes or something in which he is 75 (didn't vs zero in that one tho)

damn

no there was a Fluppy pk movie in which there was vs with 000000 then some bp actions, later int priest pk. if im not wrong. it was some years ago i might not rememebr good.

I think if you contact fluppy he might still have the original speed movie. I know I wanted to watch it a long while ago, to see what I could've done better. And btw we agreed no acid pots etc, since it just gets lame with hammers. There was really no way to win at the time with the gear available.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    I think if you contact fluppy he might still have the original speed movie. I know I wanted to watch it a long while ago, to see what I could've done better. And btw we agreed no acid pots etc, since it just gets lame with hammers. There was really no way to win at the time with the gear available.
    Well ty. What I do while fighting a BP is not wasting my cure pots on parasites unless he can make my hp down without malice :P notihng could be done better i guess.

Ill try contact Fluppy

Quote Originally Posted by sandro View Post
    Well ty. What I do while fighting a BP is not wasting my cure pots on parasites unless he can make my hp down without malice :P notihng could be done better i guess.

Ill try contact Fluppy

1st try to decrease his damage towards you,

like if bp is using sword get some anti sword defense, i dont know 30 sword defense plate gloves and helmet, + sherion has nice sword defense status too.

if bp is using some club weapon, use 25 club chitin pauldron + 30 club plate pads, and some cold hearted dagger +8 or +9, try make his damages as low as possible so you can recover faster without getting panic, keep your toes and finger cross if bp is not using dd helmet if thats the case, go get your self a dagger +10 if u wanna overcome that dd helmet from bp

Quote Originally Posted by Colmillo_Blanco View Post
    1st try to decrease his damage towards you,

like if bp is using sword get some anti sword defense, i dont know 30 sword defense plate gloves and helmet, + sherion has nice sword defense status too.

if bp is using some club weapon, use 25 club chitin pauldron + 30 club plate pads, and some cold hearted dagger +8 or +9, try make his damages as low as possible so you can recover faster without getting panic, keep your toes and finger cross if bp is not using dd helmet if thats the case, go get your self a dagger +10 if u wanna overcome that dd helmet from bp
    yea or just log in a GM char and 1 hit kill him

Banned

I usually dont find the BP vs Rogue vses interesting. Bcuz it all depends on "rules". The best verses are the ones in cz where no communication is needed, and both do their best on trying to kill the other one.

Not like arena where you try: heals, no heals, duffs, no duffs etc. It gets borring in the long run. The only bad part in CZ would be if the BP spends more time healing then attacking, and results in no one wining.. (specially with DD helm).

every inter-class 1v1 depends on rules. Same class 1v1's are fairer but to be honest they are never as interesting. I always found BP to be the most interesting challenge as a rogue because you need to have total control of your char with regards to using movement, curing at the right time, comboing, cancelling duffs/heals etc. Every other class is more one-dimensional to fight. Also you need to be good at burst healing as opposed to sustained healing (like against a warrior) which favours HP+minor over double minor . A rogue that doesnt use HP pots well against a BP is at a huge disadvantage.

And sandro is right about not curing parasite . I tried to keep distance from him and cure as late as possible, so that I could combo him immediately after curing and turn the tables quickly. The problem was that the survivability:damage ratio back then was so high that it was easy for a BP to tank a rogue indefinitely. I would've needed to cancel 3+ heals in a row to have a chance of winning, and that's while staying alive myself and you only have a timelimit of 2mins or so before running out of cures. It wasn't realistically possible . No idea if it's any different nowadays.

Wow it's a been a long time since I posted about KO

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    No idea if it's any different nowadays.
    Very different

Rogues can disarm weapons from you critical point / eskrima helps them a lot

Unless the BP has +3 Iron Set AND DD Helmet, there is very little chance of them surviving a pure tank fight against a rogue with +9 shells who uses Eskrima and Crit Point.

The damage is fucking insane

Then again, I'm speaking about diez, where 90% of the rogues are thick shits anyway , nothing a DD Shiled won't sort out

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the only chance for win is a good timed full heal after critic spike. or a good timed massive/subside. after that the sin has no chance to kill you if u use ur brain.

bp can hit u for 800-900 with 1h weapon, and dread shield or dd 40 in off hand. he dont even need a duff sometimes. depends on items.

so then you playing bp or rogue ?

cuz bp is good if you have great items specially in ares server otherwise u r owned, unless you can probably be a chitin bp w/ hb +10 .

rogues are good and there is no need for a rogue sin to play any fair or with rules.
    this is a game where there is no rules in vs , you see any rules in KO official site, not at all.

only made by us but who does really care of following. bottom line winning is winning play and use all your cards.

so then you playing bp or rogue ?

cuz bp is good if you have great items specially in ares server otherwise u r owned, unless you can probably be a chitin bp w/ hb +10 .

rogues are good and there is no need for a rogue sin to play any fair or with rules.
    this is a game where there is no rules in vs , you see any rules in KO official site, not at all.

only made by us but who does really care of following. bottom line winning is winning play and use all your cards.
    Therefore stack all the wep defn, duff to hell and heal to hell

Everybodys choice on how they win

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Therefore stack all the wep defn, duff to hell and heal to hell

Everybodys choice on how they win
    Yeah thats why , i always have 80-100 acid potions with me always when i am in cz.

winning is winning , dumbasses follow rules while others enjoy more of the game pking.

Yeah thats why , i always have 80-100 acid potions with me always when i am in cz.

winning is winning , dumbasses follow rules while others enjoy more of the game pking.
    No point vsing now, you just get ks'd anyway

Like I always say, I won't waste my time vsing people unless they're priests. They have the exact same skills as me, so they can't bitch about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast