FM delete

This is a discussion on FM delete within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one likes it so...
Page: 1

hej

Default FM delete

No one likes it so

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

first h43r:

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by schrotti
    first *h43r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh... u need a better potting
    and omfg get a combo xD
    and stop that sliding ;(

hej

As I sad before, everyone that use combo think its ok to dupe, jingle, tower bug and all other bugs in the game, because you cant say this bug is ok this isn’t, its ok or not ok to use bugs, there is no middle road.

Terrorblade

Originally posted by hej
    As I sad before, everyone that use combo think its ok to dupe, jingle, tower bug and all other bugs in the game, because you cant say this bug is ok this isn’t, its ok or not ok to use bugs, there is no middle road.
    ofc there is middle road....

without combo this game would be boring and only things which could make difference would be lvl and equipment

didn't you got high?

CrawN

Originally posted by hej

as long as you dont use ctrl + mouse2
    then combo is ok by me =P

hej

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

without combo this game would be boring and only things which could make difference would be lvl and equipment

didn't you got high?[/b]
    And mage, warrior, priest need to jiingle so they can catch up to sin

Mage need to use tower bug to gain np

All need to dupe to get better items....

God really god argument.

rattrap

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    Originally posted by Terrorblade@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

didn't you got high?
    And mage, warrior, priest need to jiingle so they can catch up to sin

Mage need to use tower bug to gain np

All need to dupe to get better items....

God really god argument.[/b]
    Thats what clans and team work is. You can usually farm to get your equipment and mages use ice to slow the sins, priest keeps them alive and debuffs sin, warrior spams sd for the kill or have an assassin in the party finish him off.

i never needed to dupe or jingle or bug the towers for np. if your too lazy then you will never be great in life or this game

IkoRia

Originally posted by hej
    The thing is, K2 have already said its ok to use Combo its a part of the game... If they officielly say its ok to "bug towers" etc... its another sorry

but as it is now, combo isen't a bug.... and the others are...

Pollux

Originally posted by IkoRia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IkoRia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    The thing is, K2 have already said its ok to use Combo its a part of the game... If they officielly say its ok to "bug towers" etc... its another sorry

but as it is now, combo isen't a bug.... and the others are...[/b]
    Very Good.... =D i watch the video...and isnt so boring ... but would be great if u use combo