Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ForJustice pk trailer

This is a discussion on ForJustice pk trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this mage has no skill O.o sry but i dont like it ps gummy we were playing together like half ...
Page: 2

this mage has no skill O.o sry but i dont like it

ps gummy we were playing together like half year ago werent we?

Hey cutie Senior Member

the editing was sickkkkkkkkkk dude

but footage, not so muhc.

GummyBear

this mage has no skill O.o sry but i dont like it
    ps gummy we were playing together like half year ago werent we?[/b]
    Yep until u quit

slasher765

the editing was sickkkkkkkkkk dude

but footage, not so muhc.[/b]
    thank you, finally someone who knows what theyre talkin about.

im probably one of the rare people who made a video without using the PRESET effects u can drag drop for all those video critiques out there....

as for being a mage with no skill, wth are u talkin about? its obvious im doing every i should be, dropping aoes tping when needed.

i light bladed while i was waiting for recharge, so there really wasnt really anything i was supposed to being doing that i already wasnt..

the pk session was mediocre, so u could only get so far. i was just extremely bored so i just grabbed the footage of one pk session.

lata crackhead

im probably one of the rare people who made a video without using the PRESET effects u can drag drop for all those video critiques out there....
    as for being a mage with no skill, wth are u talkin about? its obvious im doing every i should be, dropping aoes tping when needed.

i light bladed while i was waiting for recharge, so there really wasnt really anything i was supposed to being doing that i already wasnt..

the pk session was mediocre, so u could only get so far. i was just extremely bored so i just grabbed the footage of one pk session.

lata crackhead[/b]
    People tend not to notice their editing, when they don't really like the clips you used. They'll just close the vid within a minute and not really pay attention to the finer details.

Banned

lata crackhead[/b]
    hope ure jokin u were just blading random ppl u should focus on 1 person. btw gummy ill buy items in 2 days and pk again :>

slasher765

hope ure jokin u were just blading random ppl u should focus on 1 person. btw gummy ill buy items in 2 days and pk again :>[/b]

thats what i meant

GummyBear

hope ure jokin u were just blading random ppl u should focus on 1 person. btw gummy ill buy items in 2 days and pk again :>[/b]
    Get an orc and give me a pm igm, ill hook you up with this clan, disregard the video, were the clan that running dcz ^^ I wonder if your still a beast mage as you was back then :P

iTzBryan Senior Member

this looks like you were experimenting with the film reel box effects then forgot to take them out...

Also.. Thanks for using the song i was thinking about using for a leet idea

lata crackhead[/b]
    El oh el. How should I say this. You can compare your playing style to the one of a rogue using all his skills without using R. Spike , wait 2 sec, Thrust, wait 2 sec ... > no combo.

And your aoes, isn't that just normal that you do that, it's not even a abig achievement to place some aoe's.

GummyBear

El oh el. How should I say this. You can compare your playing style to the one of a rogue using all his skills without using R. Spike , wait 2 sec, Thrust, wait 2 sec ... > no combo.

And your aoes, isn't that just normal that you do that, it's not even a abig achievement to place some aoe's.[/b]
    incul can use some work, but otherwise, hes a pretty good mage.

incul can use some work, but otherwise, hes a pretty good mage.[/b]
    No clue, I only saw what I saw in the movie. And there I didn't see "a pretty good mage".

Banned

No clue, I only saw what I saw in the movie. And there I didn't see "a pretty good mage". [/b]

lol one big step he could make is putting a couple "R"s between his blades xD

reminds me of me like 4 years ago ^_^

GummyBear

Oh lol, I didn't notice in the vid, when he vses he has a pretty good combo lol =D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast