Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

found this in a random forum

This is a discussion on found this in a random forum within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its just a game kiddies, no need to get your panies in a twist.[/b] YOUR WRONG ITS NOT JUST A ...
Page: 3

Its just a game kiddies, no need to get your panies in a twist.[/b]
    YOUR WRONG ITS NOT JUST A GAME! ITS A LIFESTYLE!!!!

But yeah, if its only 1 bach then \o/ but if it was many then thats gay :|

theres corruption all over, just most people wouldn't post it I guess

wtf gm spawmed a bach for them?[/b]
    No it's normal place where Bach spawns.[/b]

i laughed at tht lol

there will always be corruption, like that +10 paper priest weapon defence hat out there............ its something we cant control......... just make the best of this game u can =)

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Well I can't say any good word about KilledBy but guys, if u hate them don't speculate on each pic posted (yet the old one). I think that the GM just randomly appeared, I can post few SS where he's talking to me and doing some funny stuff around. Why wouldn't he just spawn a Bach for fun? Btw if they had GM conections, they would prolly kill more bosses aight? And would they make a ss of that and post it somewhere? Think about it ...

KB is clan with many cheaters/dupers/abusers but me, personally, don't think that they had deal with Sulimo and he kept spawning bosses for them.

I'm not two-faced, I just dissagree thay did THIS.[/b]
    currently Iamblacklord isnt the same real char lBlacklordl i heard Iamblacklord is NCS char = Gedkallessin but im not sure and i dont care
    orginal lBlacklordl [Leader of Killedby] has been banned cuz of our report for illegal items we had connected to GM of manes cuz sullim0 tolerance this idiots so manes gm checked in diez the account of blacklord and found a huge paradise of items a full inventory of iron sets, rols, rocs and we&#39;s. maybe they was the isiloon drops but blacklord self weared dual rof+3 and iron set+3 that was illegal so he is banned from 30. April,2007 [account determination] and another players who has been banned with blacklord together : Pr0gressive, HerzloS, Legrunt, _Trickster_ , Wasabi , Run2knife, TOXYO <<<--- This players are forever banned too account determination for illegal items and players who was banned for a short period cuz of another illegal actions : Acura [ For using exp bug and koxp] , LordoftheHumans [Checking illegal items but he was clean], llladolll [ King election manipulation self-vote] and Zike [ exp bug ] ...

Taurus never use any illegal programs or something like that or never duped any items maybe she babashopped insane items who have not everyone but she is a fair and clean player ppl only flamed her char cuz she was in killedby ..maybe few ppl in killedby are dupers or unfair players but in killedby are goodgun players too who play fair...i know in kb was rogues with uber gear but i had owned all the sins from kb i dont trust my items i trust myself and the kb rogues never be added in history of diez cuz they suck at vs..so they can have unlimited connections to gm but they have no honor to show her name as a real player

CuriositY

DrukenMaster I&#39;ve never 1 v 1 Against you And IDC I was in KilledBy at the beginning and it was a wonderfull clan who everyone help each other ..

We tried to equip everyone and BlackLord had some nice iteam that we never knew where he took them but he helped us a lot with those Item..

But NVM Idc its an old History and TauruS Isn&#39;T the same owner as b4..
    She&#39;s now been playing by Sady A girl that come from France and she speak like 4-5 Language.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

DrukenMaster I&#39;ve never 1 v 1 Against you And IDC I was in KilledBy at the beginning and it was a wonderfull clan who everyone help each other ..

We tried to equip everyone and BlackLord had some nice iteam that we never knew where he took them but he helped us a lot with those Item..
    But NVM Idc its an old History and TauruS Isn&#39;T the same owner as b4..
    She&#39;s now been playing by Sady A girl that come from France and she speak like 4-5 Language.[/b]
    My char is Meinkampf and i had vs&#39;d with the most of the rogues from kb and they suck dupe or not dupe i dont care i owned them all

You dont know nothing about the old owner and the currently owner of taurus

sady isn&#39;t from france she is from belgium and she speak 3 languages and the owner before is a doctor who is from turkey and stay currently in germany

and blacklord haven&#39;t helped his clannies he call ppl from clan who became hack as scammers and he sold items from clan drop for his self privileges..many ppl left kb cuz blacklord prey his members to kill isiloon but he just give the we&#39;s and rol&#39;s to clannies....and the iron neckleace and belts he keep for his self

Hmm_Hmm

Sullimo hasn&#39;t been a GM since just a bit after the release of Ronark, he&#39;s with the game Red Stone last i heard.

1 bach , not a big deal

DarK

Taurus never use any illegal programs or something like that or never duped any items maybe she babashopped insane items who have not everyone but she is a fair and clean player ppl only flamed her char cuz she was in killedby[/b]
    the real taurus duped like crazy.

nathan16

/coruption.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

the real taurus duped like crazy.[/b]

Wrong.

Banned Senior Member

Wrong.[/b]
    +1 the real taurus was a great guy he never duped

didn&#39;t read if some1 posted it but, in manes GM spawn Felankors and dukes for people, also he killed the felankor for them too.

Rialix do you mean Osiris playing my character? <_<

edit: yo couldn&#39;t find another screenshots, but there was probably about 4-5 dukes on that hill.

but no he didnt kill felankor for him, just spawned him...

Terrorblade

... and Zike [ exp bug ] ...[/b]
    u kidding? He was banned cause of changing owners I think

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast