Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Request Int Priest Stats

This is a discussion on Request Int Priest Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im gonna be an int Priest after 3 years being a BP. I wanna see some stats as a ...
Page: 1

Tha_Diablo

Well im gonna be an int Priest after 3 years being a BP.

I wanna see some stats as a guidline...

I choose too be a Chitin-Tank Priest... no need too fight .... pure support!

At this moment (out of my head)

Im lvl 73 (87%) and ill be 74 soon!

So assume im lvl 74!!

Stats:

Heal = 60
    Debuff= 60
    Master= 10

Enough stats on int and str for the Chitin +8 pauldron...all others on HP.

Build atm:

Armor:

* Priest Chitin +8 (except gauntlets are Shell+8 and pads is still +7 but sooooo damm hard too find +8)

Uniques:

* Glass Belt
    * WP+3
    * WE+1
    * Lill. Earing +0
    * Dual Rol+0

Shields:

* SS+7
    * Personal Shield +0 (will be ugraded?)

Hammer:

* Lycaon Hammer +6 (Bussy too get a +7)

Atm I have:

81xx HP (with undy)
    +/- 900 AC (unbuffed)
    All Res. between 150-250

What shall i change first too get best build possible?

/ps: Chitin Shield is NOT an option... almost impossible too trade for INGAME items and im not spending $ 300+ for 1 freaking pixel shield!

sick88

Up your personal shield in +5/+6 i think it can be a good idea...

After that try get IN+0 , dual Lill. Earing +0/+1...

IN will be a waste if u got WP+3 and Glass. ( even that EP+3 > WP+3 for int .. ) , change it to EP+3 if u can .

upgrade ur shield to +4-5 ( dont burn it ^^ ) , if u burnt it then use Dread +7
    change the WE+1 for SSE+1 ..
    and get +7 lycaon hammer .

i guess that it

(and for stats .... look at the "Post Ur Stats " topic .. too many int priests stats there ^^ ) .

ZeIda

Here is my priest like a few months back, ac might be a little low cause Im not using any valkyrie or enchant, but at least its leet :P

Your gear is fine diablo, you just need to make your personal shield to +5/6. And dont listen to the guy who said you should try to change wp+3 for ep+3, the resistances on wp+3 pwns

omg you really kept your 70 shield +0, from 70-->74.

Make it at least +3, thats 100%. Its pretty safe to trina to +4, I think almost 100% I kept mine +4 cuz im a pussy, id rather it +4 then try +5 and get bad luck and burn

Here is my priest like a few months back, ac might be a little low cause Im not using any valkyrie or enchant, but at least its leet :P

Your gear is fine diablo, you just need to make your personal shield to +5/6. And dont listen to the guy who said you should try to change wp+3 for ep+3, the resistances on wp+3 pwns [/b]
    dunno i think EP +3 > WP +3 for int priest...

and ur stats are very good , ( 1337 AC ^^ )

human_sin

nice ac

ZeIda

dunno i think EP +3 > WP +3 for int priest...

and ur stats are very good , ( 1337 AC ^^ )[/b]
    I guess its just personal preference But when you have good items as an int priest, mages will hit you alot harder then melees, + they can stun and slow you. And getting stunned really suxx, especially for priest :P Thats why I switched some of my gear to get more resistance, like using wp instead of in & legionnaire band instead rof/rol (dont remember which I used at the time).

ZeIda

nice ac [/b]
    hehe, ty :P
    I acctually wasted like almost 30 gbs to get this ac, cause when I got a new ring I saw that I had 1335 ac, so I tried to upgrade my pauldron from +5 to +6 rebirth to get 2 more ac, it burned, I went to buy new one, it burned, I went to buy new one, it burned, I went to buy new one and on the 4th try it worked xD
    (all with tears btw)

dliel

im also think you should get ep+3 .... and a sse+1\+2
    get a dread shield .... its gg.
    ill search some ss's for you.

NaidenZ

Your gear is fine diablo, you just need to make your personal shield to +5/6. And dont listen to the guy who said you should try to change wp+3 for ep+3, the resistances on wp+3 pwns [/b]
    nice ac, you could get 1400 ac + if you buy enchant ac + set valk ac :X + 50 anti all from ur CS , poooor warriors =(

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

pking with 18m ftw^^

ZeIda

pking with 18m ftw^^[/b]
    Yeah normally I just bring like a hundred mil or so with me when I pk so that the humans can get a bit of a reward when they kill me.

YenoVa83

be better when i got +1 unique (only one lilime +1 one screnshot and dd chitin helmet)

NaidenZ

Yeah normally I just bring like a hundred mil or so with me when I pk so that the humans can get a bit of a reward when they kill me.[/b]
    18m only ?

sometimes I like to pk with 80m on my inventory :wub:

XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast