Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Found on turk forum.

This is a discussion on Found on turk forum. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he said his dad died, and i felt bad for him , he said he inhereted his dads money and ...
Page: 3

he said his dad died, and i felt bad for him , he said he inhereted his dads money and took on his buisness, inhereting over 2million USD$$ ?

now i kinda dont feel bad for his dads death at all , why would u scam people if u rich? seriously?

Eh, not even going to bother with any of this. I've texted you and serge countless times from an iPod freetext bullshit program.
    But, fine then good night.

u texted us countless times? we called ure phone every day since last thursday every 1-2 hours we called / texted u / checked msn and u never were on dont lie . u were gone so long we thought something had happened to u then we knew u scammed us after waiting 2+ days for u , we have a vent you know it and if u wanna talk then get on msn ipod txt? yea nice lie , you know how u can reach us so do it and stop making shit up plz

[email protected] , you know it
    Last edited by HealZZ; 04-19-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

rolf once i saw guy with full chitin set +9 shard+9 and cs , cooming to koxp party swapping to nub bow and doing hax with 'em ."olympia ftw"

lol that is just fucking stupid...

well in ares there is clan in the top 10 karus, nš4 if im not wrong, cesurturkey, leader with krowaz 8 baal 9 warrior, and his priests also with very good items, a couple of warriors, other with ii 10, just making npt infront of everyone a1,a2, he add npt chars to his clan leach from their party and donate all, gm? what is that? i dont understand

ive seen ppl with undefetable bows and +9 ees and stuff hacking

oooo flame war

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123