Founders is Noob ks clan....

This is a discussion on Founders is Noob ks clan.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well we killed TK at eslant, about 75 % of hp were gone when those dumbasses came and started to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Founders is Noob ks clan....

Well we killed TK at eslant, about 75 % of hp were gone when those dumbasses came and started to luring it away and tradeing etc. I had to sleep it all the time.... They lured it almost to town... So they said that we are ks-ers ? O.O
    How can we be ks-ers when they try to lure it town and when they failed then TK hp was full and they started killing....
    They said that we are noobs ?? They warrior had 2 or more 1920 healers and he still died... WE made with 1 960 heal and killed it... So i think that they are damn lame noobs that cant do anything on their self so they must always KS+TRADE!!

1 960 heal??? I may be drunk and stupid, but Tk you may need more than 1 960 healer, 2 960 healers possible w/ no massive, if the warrior is 70 and has good uniques...Many warriors can do it unmassived w/ 1 1920, but how hard does it hit massived to a lvl 70 because 1 960 still doesn't seem to be enough imo

Banned

we could make with 1 because founders warrior was attaking too ...