Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Frag/Gem/Chest Turn ins

This is a discussion on Frag/Gem/Chest Turn ins within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Post 'em! My first good item from 50+ gems....
Page: 1

Post 'em!

My first good item from 50+ gems.

kennyburger

nice.

daydream

I think my best drop was an iron bow. Didn&#39;t SS it 4 ya, bet you would like to see it <_<

I think my best drop was an iron bow. Didn&#39;t SS it 4 ya, bet you would like to see it <_<[/b]
    I even got that from another frag I turned in. Also nice to see you are alive cert.

ILoveYouToo

I got a lugias from a rage frag awhile ago but i didn&#39;t take a ss. I was pissed i thought it was a toto until i looked at the info bar ;x

wait, what do you mean by gem? you mean you got that from abyss gem?

daydream

I forgot my password for this forum and I couldn&#39;t bare looking through the 25xx e-mail in my inbox. (KO is time consuming :P ) Eventually got to it though...

/End_Off_Topic

wait, what do you mean by gem? you mean you got that from abyss gem?[/b]
    nonononono I don&#39;t want to see chitins and rice cakes from abyss gems :P Only the gems you get from going to the 70+ dungeon in Estlant.

so tell me what&#39;s the best things you guys got from abyss gem? because i hope you can get unique&#39;s and stuff from abyss gems too.

so tell me what&#39;s the best things you guys got from abyss gem? because i hope you can get unique&#39;s and stuff from abyss gems too.[/b]
    No plz... Don&#39;t... you cant get uniques from abyss gems. Stop spamming this topic.

No plz... Don&#39;t... you cant get uniques from abyss gems. Stop spamming this topic.[/b]
    then what&#39;s the best thing you can get from abyss gem? or what&#39;s the most expensive thing and how much does it cost?

then what&#39;s the best thing you can get from abyss gem? or what&#39;s the most expensive thing and how much does it cost?[/b]
    Please, I beg of you just stop. The best thing you can get is a highclass item. Don&#39;t post in here again unless you got a good item from a frag, 70 dungeon gem, or a FT chest.

ILoveYouToo

Raptors/Shards.

search brings up wonderful things! -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203823

but one of the most impressive pics by far:

sexy Owa

search brings up wonderful things! -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203823

but one of the most impressive pics by far:

[/b]
    oh my god... hacker xD i never knew lynn was so lucky

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast