Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Fraps & Game Cam (full version's)

This is a discussion on Fraps & Game Cam (full version's) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Norgrenator IF YOU HAVE HAD THE TRIAL VERSION OF FRAPS THE FULL VERSION WILL NOT WORK theres ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    IF YOU HAVE HAD THE TRIAL VERSION OF FRAPS THE FULL VERSION WILL NOT WORK

theres a thing you have to get rid of to get it to work
    what :s

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    IF YOU HAVE HAD THE TRIAL VERSION OF FRAPS THE FULL VERSION WILL NOT WORK

theres a thing you have to get rid of to get it to work
    what :s[/b]
    +1

all the links were downloading for me are paint files lol and it says paint cant read them
    so can anyone tell me.. i dont even know how to describe it, just help me if your smart

OOoo Shurt, you threw me off for a second, thought he posted a bunch of invalid links.. ^^ good thing I have half a brain. :wub:

Mario

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    ZOMG LINK NO WORK NO MORE hax[/b]
    link are still workin, but u need to edit 1 sign in link (not gonna say which, im can just tell, there wasnt any symbols in link), well its even better when shurt changed it... this will help ppl with training brain ^_^

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

can fraps be used to record stuff other that games..Like i have to do a project for school and I wanna record my desktop...is that possible?
    as far i know fraps is only for games... for recordin desktop use SnagIt, really good program
    SnagIt - website
    SnagIt - download
    but u need to find full version by ur own

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    can fraps be used to record stuff other that games..Like i have to do a project for school and I wanna record my desktop...is that possible?
    hyper cam is all u need

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by aligator
    instead of Close... stick it -.-

and.. why the phuk i cant see any smile's? there are only red X's... ((
    i already said it u nig

Mario

Originally posted by HoodFizzle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HoodFizzle)</div>
    hyper cam is all u need [/b]
    i didnt writed about HyperCam, coz this is the worts shit and useless crap ever, not mention its not free and extremaly slowin ur pc try SnagIt and enjoy

IllusiveRogue

hypercam is crap your right, its good okay sometimes when you want to film smtin quick, but not from ko,

anywase thanks for posting these.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by Arca_@
    ZOMG LINK NO WORK NO MORE hax
    link are still workin, but u need to edit 1 sign in link (not gonna say which, im can just tell, there wasnt any symbols in link), well its even better when shurt changed it... this will help ppl with training brain ^_^

as far i know fraps is only for games... for recordin desktop use SnagIt, really good program
    SnagIt - website
    SnagIt - download
    but u need to find full version by ur own [/b]
    got full version ^_^ thanks

Reinhard

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    ZOMG LINK NO WORK NO MORE hax

[/b]
    Whoever doesnt sees it seriously, he's a retard :wacko: i saw it like at .05 secs i opened the website and it was broken link ^^ B)

The first fraps version includes virus -.-

_DecapitatoR_

I have downloaded fraps 2.81 and installed it, but when i attempt to actually load fraps, nothing happens... (double click on exe, loads for a few seconds but then fraps hasnt loaded). anyone else get this problem and any solution? :mellow:

Same problem help pls

UberGruber

I have downloaded fraps 2.81 and installed it, but when i attempt to actually load fraps, nothing happens... (double click on exe, loads for a few seconds but then fraps hasnt loaded). anyone else get this problem and any solution? :mellow:[/b]
    i had that problem to, i found out if u had a trial version instaled, it wont work! i even tried deleting it from the registry, still nothing. ended up formating the drive!
    now it works <_<

Banned

why isnt this stickied yet :blink:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast