Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

nothing special

This is a discussion on nothing special within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how I need to format my PC I did this movie with some fraps that i have http://files.filefront.com/randomwmv.../fileinfo.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72c1_srxBMY i ...
Page: 1

f0rezt

Talking

how I need to format my PC I did this movie with some fraps that i have

http://files.filefront.com/randomwmv.../fileinfo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72c1_srxBMY

i hope u enjoy :P

downloading

edit: nice movie 10/10 did like the music tho

kennyburger

10/10 nice.

GangstamaN

First song is legendary. =)

Nice pk and vs. =)

9/10

i just saw the first 30 seconds and DAMN ur minor is SLOWLY AS HELL u should use another way to make minor or dont do it Oo, btw im not trying to flame on u.

uhmm again im not trying to start a flame war just asking like i know for a human finger is rly HARD to spam the minor in that way just with one and in the keyboard so just 2 things or u are using pedal (i dont think so bcz u r from peru and in peru dont sell em) or some1 is helping u at keyboard :x just guessing dude

Banned

i just saw the first 30 seconds and DAMN ur minor is SLOWLY AS HELL u should use another way to make minor or dont do it Oo, btw im not trying to flame on u.

uhmm again im not trying to start a flame war just asking like i know for a human finger is rly HARD to spam the minor in that way just with one and in the keyboard so just 2 things or u are using pedal (i dont think so bcz u r from peru and in peru dont sell em) or some1 is helping u at keyboard :x just guessing dude [/b]
    get a real comp

exot

rlly nice gameplay. good minor

get a real comp[/b]
    what do u mean?

Banned

what do u mean?[/b]
    The faster your frames per second the faster your minor. Some people just don't need dual minor to hit 19 minors per mp pot.

The faster your frames per second the faster your minor. Some people just don't need dual minor to hit 19 minors per mp pot.[/b]
    i got a pc with core duo 2.20, 512 video 2 gigas of ram so and runs with 70 - 90 frames everytime in cz so... at the max i got like 4 minors(with minor on right click and one on keyboard) or something DAMN HE GOT LIKE 9 ? check the video be4 tell me something :\ i already spoke to holy and told me thats kinda impossible :x bola said me that was lag and another friend said "cabineros"(helped).

Banned

i got a pc with core duo 2.20, 512 video 2 gigas of ram so and runs with 70 - 90 frames everytime in cz so... at the max i got like 4 minors(with minor on right click and one on keyboard) or something DAMN HE GOT LIKE 9 ? check the video be4 tell me something :\ i already spoke to holy and told me thats kinda impossible :x bola said me that was lag and another friend said "cabineros"(helped).[/b]
    Obviously lag, most people don't realize the more minors you get in a row the worst your connection. Getting 9 minors in a row isn't impressive just shows hes far from the base of the connection. I used to easily get 12 minors in a row in myko -_-, it was not enjoyable what so ever.

turks usually get 5-6 minors in a row due to there lag, which is why its sooo easy to win 1 v 1s with full hp against them... Always running out of mp.

gg rogue

dizz123

nice music

Banned

nice pk vid ^_^

but seems like hit soul pot really late... lvl 80.. with decent gear should have like 4.5+ manna? thats enough to throw hp pot minoring easily. ^^

but still nice vid 9/10

Vikema

i got a pc with core duo 2.20, 512 video 2 gigas of ram so and runs with 70 - 90 frames everytime in cz so... at the max i got like 4 minors(with minor on right click and one on keyboard) or something DAMN HE GOT LIKE 9 ? check the video be4 tell me something :\ i already spoke to holy and told me thats kinda impossible :x bola said me that was lag and another friend said "cabineros"(helped).[/b]
    or he use minor pedal xD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast