Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Fresh From Anvil :)

This is a discussion on Fresh From Anvil :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; eNerGie :lol: lucky gay...
Page: 4

Vikema

eNerGie :lol: lucky gay

nathan16

sexxxy weapon.
    wd

hopefully this will bring down the II prices in pathos..

Vikema

hopefully this will bring down the II prices in pathos..[/b]
    PurpleGays :lol:

Nice baba

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

nice dude , sweet weapon -_-

sexy

EMW

why u speak about turk ?!

I'm French ... Zabuza also and EMW please keep gay reply for you ... Or come to Cz for see how you will eat dust.... Thanks.

2 French OwninG .. .[/b]
    Owning? Yeah well its hard to own with items like krhm "frenchs" has and with 4 int priest with full heals in party
    Srsly everytime we see raid coming to our exp at cz we totally start laughing at your 4 full healers.

GZ

Owning? Yeah well its hard to own with items like krhm "frenchs" has and with 4 int priest with full heals in party
    Srsly everytime we see raid coming to our exp at cz we totally start laughing at your 4 full healers.[/b]
    +1, and i couldnt care less if some1 own us. Its just annoying that some1 comes to raid middle of exp

temmu

be bored to merchant it .. found a trina in my inn + one bus so [/b]
    i was wondering ur spec at that lvl, got 0 points in master to get superior parasite / party heal?

Azraim

Nice upgrade, i wish have this luck with anvil sometimes :P

Srsly everytime we see raid coming to our exp at cz we totally start laughing at your 4 full healers.[/b]

Lol its funny i will fraps now and let you see how 2 guys own ur full party ... stop dream , woke up m8. And anyway Tell me the name of the other INT priest or Full healer im curious to know ... YOU ARE A LIER. If you wanna Combo EMW , stop use ur mouse for click on skills better way .
    When i say come to Cz that mean with scroll => Isn't during the exp => 2vs2 if u wanna or more i dunn care. Stop speak and got act !!

Anyway Yes i have 75 / 60 / 0 , useless to have 10 in master because of subside ... it's my choise.

Et merci les francais il y a toujours des boulets qui critique ... Ils ont juste du mal à accepter que le numero 1 c'est un francais tout comme le numero 2 , enfin bon ...

angedusexe

Lol its funny i will fraps now and let you see how 2 guys own ur full party ... stop dream , woke up m8. And anyway Tell me the name of the other INT priest or Full healer im curious to know ... LIER. If you wanna Combo EMW , stop use ur mouse for click on skills better way .

Anyway Yes i have 75 / 60 / 0 , useless to have 10 in master because of subside ... it's my choise.
    Et merci les francais il y a toujours des boulets qui critique ... Ils ont juste du mal à accepter que le numero 1 c'est un francais tout comme le numero 2 , enfin bon ... [/b]
    Les français powaaa ^^, vous laissez pas abattre ils sont de mauvaise foi ^^,

Lioncet

nice upgrade gratz

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast