Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Fresh From Anvil :)

This is a discussion on Fresh From Anvil :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lucky bitch go +9...
Page: 5

closetoheaven

lucky bitch go +9

OUAIS !! FRENCH POWAAAAA ^^
    et tu sais energie que derriere toi je vois qcathena...avec son clan qcrevolution = clan francais et quebecois ^^
    bon ben GJ bravo, juste comme sa , est-ce que tu va le garder ou le vendre ??? tu va devenir bp ou non ?:P

EMW

Lol its funny i will fraps now and let you see how 2 guys own ur full party ... stop dream , woke up m8. And anyway Tell me the name of the other INT priest or Full healer im curious to know ... YOU ARE A LIER. If you wanna Combo EMW , stop use ur mouse for click on skills better way .
    When i say come to Cz that mean with scroll => Isn't during the exp => 2vs2 if u wanna or more i dunn care. Stop speak and got act !![/b]
    Hahahahah Your so funny. U + Zabu or ||SaintShitty|| or what ever you guys are called nowadayz. Have NEVER EVER beat my exp party with only 2 of u. So maybe your the lier in here? And what goes for 2v2. Sure I can come 2v2, but let me first steal money from my clan to get +2/+3 uniques and +9 armors/weapons. Have a nice day.

Hahahahah Your so funny. U + Zabu or ||SaintShitty|| or what ever you guys are called nowadayz. Have NEVER EVER beat my exp party with only 2 of u. So maybe your the lier in here? And what goes for 2v2. Sure I can come 2v2, but let me first steal money from my clan to get +2/+3 uniques and +9 armors/weapons. Have a nice day.[/b]

lol Funny ...
    Anyway remember me your name , i never have hear it ... unknow guy that is right?!

Lol its funny i will fraps now and let you see how 2 guys own ur full party ... stop dream , woke up m8.[/b]
    last time u came on our spot with 2 guys YOU died in 5secs & zabuza couldn't do a fck after that

EMW

Dude learn to read. Imo EMW isnt anyway near envy.
    Theres one funny point on this too, first you claim that u own us anywhere anytime and now u dont even know my name.
    But hey dont worry. You'll know 'us' very soon, very soon..

Oh sorry u are GG ... i missed that escuse me m8 ... u are my god ...

Lag0nx

wy the hell u got a turk clan if ur french... and my replys aingt gay... they might be feminant.. but not gay! the only person thats gay is the 1 that says gay like its a curce word... they are ppl too u know... but cant expect alot of a turk can u...

and yea u need turks for nice items... babashopping and duping avrything ^^ they realy fuck this game up wana have the old ko back.[/b]
    your so racist it makes me sick,and no im not turk.
    But i have many Turkish friends in game,and many of them speak perfect english, stop stereotyping people.

+1, and i couldnt care less if some1 own us. Its just annoying that some1 comes to raid middle of exp[/b]
    You raid nobody do you?, oh wait, you do, thats all you do while u pk,because in CZ itsself you get your ass kicked by level 70 paper mages with your priest and rogue.

p.s
    EMW you suck ass, Learn to play and not to be such an asshole , if you get owned by someone you will automatically accuse them of having +9 items, funny.
    wouldn't surprise me if energie raped your party solo, you all go down so fast its like xping on paramuns.

Grats for II btw!

EMW

EMW you suck ass, Learn to play and not to be such an asshole , if you get owned by someone you will automatically accuse them of having +9 items, funny.
    wouldn't surprise me if energie raped your party solo, you all go down so fast its like xping on paramuns.[/b]
    Ive got owned? When? Where? WAT? Sorry 'Lag0nx' who are you here to judge ppl? just stay on ardream or moradon where ever you like. But dont try to wrestle on mens league when your just a baby. And if you think IISaintprölöröröööII can own my exp party alone. Your wrong.

Ive got owned? When? Where? WAT? Sorry 'Lag0nx' who are you here to judge ppl? just stay on ardream or moradon where ever you like. But dont try to wrestle on mens league when your just a baby. And if you think IISaintprölöröröööII can own my exp party alone. Your wrong.[/b]

lol you dunno LagOnx ? ... HAHAHAAHAHA as i see it was you who still kill worms at moradon ... its like ur fake nick EMW ( rename to assh00l with that nick guys will know who u are) ..

And if you have a problem against me ? Go battle or Ronark it wont be a problem for me... now let see ur answer ( chicken answer i think )..

You raid nobody do you?, oh wait, you do, thats all you do while u pk,because in CZ itsself you get your ass kicked by level 70 paper mages with your priest and rogue.[/b]
    Hmm, lets see here...Did i say somewhere i didnt raid? Ohh noes i didnt, and im not pking so much atm, maybe scroll or 2 a day, cos im exping atm. But my sharer pks more than me.

"because in CZ itsself you get your ass kicked by level 70 paper mages with your priest and rogue."

Didnt i say this in my last post? "i couldnt care less if some1 own us." I play this game for fun not to be best on it.

EMW

lol you dunno LagOnx ? ... HAHAHAAHAHA as i see it was you who still kill worms at moradon ... its like ur fake nick EMW ( rename to assh00l with that nick guys will know who u are) ..

And if you have a problem against me ? Go battle or Ronark it wont be a problem for me... now let see ur answer ( chicken answer i think )..[/b]
    I'll be on P1 cz dk prolly in 30-60min like always if I get a party started. So come by and show how you own us.
    And no I dont know whos Lag0nx and tbh I dont care?

Omg what a flame

Gz eNerGie ( go go +9)

btw nice sig

EMW

Oh well. Looks like you guys are only talk. We waited and waited and waited at P1 CZ DK, BUT NO. NO1 CAME TO OWN ME AND MY EXP PARTY. What a shame..
    Anyway we'll see if I u dare come to "raid" us tomorrow. Cya

SilentDaemon

u cant stay on topic?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast