Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

fresh from anvil :P

This is a discussion on fresh from anvil :P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just post the HB +8 in ur inv ![/b] happy now?...
Page: 3

xR3QUI3Mx

Just post the HB +8 in ur inv ![/b]

happy now?

james15

damm nice man

Fake, k? easy to do it with simply tbl editing

And look at XStephano screenshot, he is true, Requiem also used paint/photoshop to copy/past the hellbreaker on right side, the hellbreaker is probably +6 for real !!
    AND no 240000 coins
    AND WHERE THE FUCK is the low upgrade scroll u just buy ???? (u can see '11000 coins...&#39, you upgraded hb to +8 with it ?

xR3QUI3Mx

Fake, k? easy to do it with simply tbl editing

And look at XStephano screenshot, he is true, Requiem also used paint/photoshop to copy/past the hellbreaker on right side, the hellbreaker is probably +6 for real !!
    AND no 240000 coins
    AND WHERE THE FUCK is the low upgrade scroll u just buy ???? (u can see '11000 coins...&#39, you upgraded hb to +8 with it ?[/b]
    read all the posts... my info box is scrolled up... the 11,000 coins is from a previous upg that i used to burn a +8 dagger with... even notice in the 2nd screenshot i posted where i have been to lazy to scroll down the info box... and anyone who actually knows me ingame knows that my HB was previously +7... and as for xstephanos post it doesnt even make sense what he tried saying :blink: he posted a picture of an empty anvil along with my picture... it has no meaning at all :huh: oh and tbl editing? as if i know how to do that shit and as far as i know all the tbl edited items i have ever seen only show the items + as being different and never the elemental/bonuses as well :huh:

dliel

nice
    my best in anvil is +8 priest fabric :P

closetoheaven

fake...
    2224 mana with out the hb 2224 mana with the hb... nice try

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

even if he made it...+8 hb in diez isnt nothing-.- theres probably alot of +9

but still if he made it(doesnt look like Oo) its gg upgrade ^^

closetoheaven

but still if he made it(doesnt look like Oo) its gg upgrade ^^[/b]
    lloook at the mana with the hb and without the hb is the same number so its fake

PayForMySinS

fake...
    2224 mana with out the hb 2224 mana with the hb... nice try[/b]
    Only priests get the increased mana thing from HB, not warriors. Nice try though. :lol:

Another explanation...

/fake [/b]
    sad to see you go through all that work to rain on someones parade and be wrong. the box changes when you upgrade

xR3QUI3Mx

lloook at the mana with the hb and without the hb is the same number so its fake[/b]
    LOL!

but still if he made it(doesnt look like Oo) its gg upgrade ^^[/b]
    yea ur right... dies is old so this thing aint that great here but i still love it better then wat most ppl got.

Vikema

even if he did, he still hits me 300's lolol![/b]
    :lol:

this guy pwned you all, HB +8 ftw

its off topic but sorry is your clan rly noob enough 2 have pk symbol as logo

xR3QUI3Mx

its off topic but sorry is your clan rly noob enough 2 have pk symbol as logo[/b]
    yes.

actually it was a practical joke btwn friends our real symbol is the breaking benjamin symbol

dis my normal one:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast