Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
Like Tree10Likes

FrodoBaggins // Euko , Europa // Archer Pk And Vs Movies.

This is a discussion on FrodoBaggins // Euko , Europa // Archer Pk And Vs Movies. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by inarco 2) it's all but a fair vs, 3) if u got killed u got killed...how-where, pointless....but ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    2) it's all but a fair vs, 3) if u got killed u got killed...how-where, pointless....but u can still post a reply-revenge vid in wich u are the one who pwns.

    Peace.
    2. yes,and they know it. they were trying to troll me / piss me off but i didnt take the bait

    3. always insulting when a turk does it. in his own little world he actually thinks he outplayed me or something, and thats what makes it annoying lol

    i wanted to appear as someone who didnt care yet my excessive amount of posts in this thread prove otherwise, it makes me sad

  2. #32
    Member FrodoBaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    2. yes,and they know it. they were trying to troll me / piss me off but i didnt take the bait

    3. always insulting when a turk does it. in his own little world he actually thinks he outplayed me or something, and thats what makes it annoying lol

    i wanted to appear as someone who didnt care yet my excessive amount of posts in this thread prove otherwise, it makes me sad
    Hey razor. son of a bitch , fuck your mom.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    a random turk trollin razor? lmfaooo oh karma how i love you xD


    Nice combo and game play my fellow Turkish friend, keep up the good work
    lamNIGHTMARE likes this.

  4. #34
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    2. yes,and they know it. they were trying to troll me / piss me off but i didnt take the bait

    3. always insulting when a turk does it. in his own little world he actually thinks he outplayed me or something, and thats what makes it annoying lol

    i wanted to appear as someone who didnt care yet my excessive amount of posts in this thread prove otherwise, it makes me sad
    wait you just said that they didn't piss you off but then you say its insulting when a turk beats you in a vs
    so? is it just embarassment that your not the best or is it that your just pissed hence you start posting these stuff in this thread lol
    when people do get annoyed it does make them pissed off to.....just contradicting yourself alot there

  5. #35
    Member FrodoBaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    a random turk trollin razor? lmfaooo oh karma how i love you xD


    Nice combo and game play my fellow Turkish friend, keep up the good work
    Thank you bro

  6. #36
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    wait you just said that they didn't piss you off but then you say its insulting when a turk beats you in a vs
    so? is it just embarassment that your not the best or is it that your just pissed hence you start posting these stuff in this thread lol
    when people do get annoyed it does make them pissed off to.....just contradicting yourself alot there
    it is not important yet it is annoying at the same time.

    not that hard to understand

  7. #37
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    This topic just got interesting xD

    Lmao, I've gotta agree with razy really, getting shit from a turk is like the ultimate insult on KO hahaha.

  8. #38
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoBaggins View Post
    Hey razor. son of a bitch , fuck your mom.
    came on these forums to like this.
    Hey razor

  9. #39
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Funny sh1t roflmao.

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    why razor isnt banned yet he reacts like a 5 years old girl , insults and shows of racism .

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    why razor isnt banned yet he reacts like a 5 years old girl , insults and shows of racism .

    Why did the Giraffe cross the road?


  12. #42
    Senior Member retail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    354

    Default

    lol at that turk raping razor so hard.
    no comeback?

  13. #43
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    not really... because according to some people's mindsets in here, it wouldnt matter if i got beat on a naked char against an 83.

    plus, i know everyone is trying so hard to troll me... u need some practice tbh

  14. #44
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoBaggins View Post
    Hey razor. son of a bitch , fuck your mom.

    LoLed xd
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

  15. #45
    Senior Member retail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not really... because according to some people's mindsets in here, it wouldnt matter if i got beat on a naked char against an 83.

    plus, i know everyone is trying so hard to troll me... u need some practice tbh
    trust me, i dont need any practice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [EUKO - Europa] :_ArmageddoN_: recruiting an Alliance (and new members?)
    By itzbryan in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 06:42 PM
  2. [EUKO - Europe Server] Snap recruting Archers, Priests and Mages!
    By maltuz in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 04:24 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 02:03 PM
  4. all 201 naruto episodes and 3 movies
    By battle_mrs in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 06:45 AM
  5. hooca and friends movie
    By Enishi in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •