Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FTW

This is a discussion on FTW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man thats fcking awesome...
Page: 2

budsofglory1

man thats fcking awesome

why townspike scrolled?if some human see u he can at least 1 spike u and u wont risk 2 lose exp

why townspike scrolled?if some human see u he can at least 1 spike u and u wont risk 2 lose exp

BoboBaba

after a server restart i went to bowl and forgot i had cash on me cause i put them on inn b4 restart but there was a lil rollback i went to bowl starting attack bach in castle with all those craps attacking me there is Kunt coming and spike me once i died.

The thing is that i seen he killed me i was like holy shit its a chance he killed me not xped xD but when ive seen lost 1050000000 i was so pissed i wish i had been xped lol

beramus btw lol

BoboBaba

after a server restart i went to bowl and forgot i had cash on me cause i put them on inn b4 restart but there was a lil rollback i went to bowl starting attack bach in castle with all those craps attacking me there is Kunt coming and spike me once i died.

The thing is that i seen he killed me i was like holy shit its a chance he killed me not xped xD but when ive seen lost 1050000000 i was so pissed i wish i had been xped lol

beramus btw lol

MarvinTheMartian

haha nice man, me and a mage friend used to set up behind the other sides base, id run in and spike town about 45 times, no joke..before someone would catch on, best i made was about 780m each (2 ppl ) so someone must have been real pissed, also got 180m from puzjel,love that : )

MarvinTheMartian

haha nice man, me and a mage friend used to set up behind the other sides base, id run in and spike town about 45 times, no joke..before someone would catch on, best i made was about 780m each (2 ppl ) so someone must have been real pissed, also got 180m from puzjel,love that : )

lamerest thing ever: i logged my human account bought a shell pauldron and pad from a merchant +7 12 dex for 999m each total 2b he had,
    i went bak 2 sin karus and my bro tped me near HB we killed that guy rezzed him 6 times and got pratically all the money back own3d :lol:

lamerest thing ever: i logged my human account bought a shell pauldron and pad from a merchant +7 12 dex for 999m each total 2b he had,
    i went bak 2 sin karus and my bro tped me near HB we killed that guy rezzed him 6 times and got pratically all the money back own3d :lol:

+1

5DollahSuckySucky

why bump an old topic?

lol i didnt try ... i was looking back in KE ... and when to home page and hit back and came to here and didnt notice ... sry

GetRichOrDieTrying

u did it on purpose...just admit it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12