Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fuck .. mother fuck.. FUCK ALL...

This is a discussion on fuck .. mother fuck.. FUCK ALL... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 except starcraft is a difficult game with a huge learning curve, and KO is limited and ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    except starcraft is a difficult game with a huge learning curve, and KO is limited and for most classes is just a case of button mashing. Stop hyping up the asians they are just as crappy/good as anyone else.
    i have to agree with you, you cant get better at a game no matter how long you play it, you get to the point where you will always stay the same skillwise, unless you try something new

Natazaku

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

almost all are turks since they did it during peak turk hours. which is from 4am to 7pm. so you will see alot of half plate rogues with hxb spamming 480 mp pots as they do lvl 70 archer skill

Actually noob Turks don't have premium -_-
    So ur wrong.
    ud be surprised

and the asian people really aint that good from what ive heard...just high lvl is all[/b]
    toni is asian and he is best warrior on xig and he doenst have full shell lol

tom

toni is from usa. and why the fuck all the turks say fuck mother?wtf? mental probs?

ibet our best vs them we would win..... u guys only think their better because they have lvl 80's... equal playing field i bet we woul dwin

our best vs their best tho, i think we would lose we dont know what we are up against really, we dont know if they are adept at mh combo like many usko players are or if they got skill cancels (combo) down to knuckle, but im assuming they proberbly have so it should be pretty interesting, all i know is that when you give a jap or kor person something to do, they will do it properbly and that is why i think we will get owned, but im still going, how can i resist +5 rols xD

Rampouch_czech

LOL, some small yellow chinese cant combo, they have so small hands :lol: .

IRockUSuck

Bad Luck :wacko: :wacko:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12