Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

80 rogues doing HP & minor combo

This is a discussion on 80 rogues doing HP & minor combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is a little movie (1 more trailer lol) my pk movie is coming soon, everyday i fraps. I want post ...
Page: 1

Banned

Is a little movie (1 more trailer lol) my pk movie is coming soon, everyday i fraps.

I want post this video because i had a nice VS (at least for me) with a friend in manes.. We both used hp & minor combo with the new cooldown just for do some practise... is a friendly vs..

My attempt is show you how rogues still can pwn with that heal method (well not hard as before :P ) is not only about agaist rogues but how ull see in my next movie you can still win 80 warrios good geared.. Well u cannot kill 80 warrior with good gear and great combo

http://rapidshare.com/files/16222840..._0001.wmv.html

http://files.filefront.com/hahah+0001wmv/;12302893

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=MB3iJFnaehU

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=LIPG6MKX

Hope u enjoy!!

I still need practise my combo because is not perfect like i want anyway working on it ^^ need time for change style...

In that VS as u can see all skill are allowed also critical... Both unbuffed and both have to use AC skills, this just complicate a bit more

See how also if u are unbuffed you can recover easy the health lose after a critical attack by use a HP pot + minor.

regards

file front added

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

why is everyone only making trailers...

Banned

expecting good things...

Put a stream or something in or something besides rapidshare.

Banned

why is everyone only making trailers... [/b]
    wondering the same h34r:

noob omg gay music -.-

"rape mee today"

sed33

Is a little movie (1 more trailer lol) my pk movie is coming soon, everyday i fraps.[/b]
    I wonder why people never read :unsure:
    1 trailer is fast to do... He said he just want show something. To do good movie, you have to collect good fraps and after work on edits for effects, musics, quality, etc...
    Before he had a noob PC so he cant record with fraps. Now he has good one so be patient and enjoy later his PK movie

Anyway, you know what I think about you and your combo. For me you are the best sin in Manes. This way to heal is good enought to kill basic warriors (few warriors 80 with good combo or/and items can kill you). Its even more efficient at first but if the VS takes many time, its, of course, worst than old pure minor.
    With scrolls I think this rogue have no change against you (HP and mana are more stable and can lock back opponent easier with left click mouse cuz no need watch always HP and def). Was also lucky with blinding and critical (1542 + 1427 damage ) in 2nd VS

Work on locking back the opponent when you are blind. Easy to say that when you have to check HP/mana/def but its the only thing I can tell to you :P
    Oh yes, work on your music also ^^ 1st is lol

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

that was an nice vs :P

For me you are the best sin in Manes.[/b]

trbwn

rapid link says:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

h34r:

Banned

rapid link says:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

h34r:[/b]
    ok fuk :S

i go try megaupload tomorrow now i need go sleep....

my advice is download it from filefront till i get megaupload link....

runordie

Now rogues will feel the pain of warriors. (having to figure out potting)

Pretty good. As you said you just need to work on your combo, you should get 12 skills in before you spike again including the first one.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol naked taking on a boardered nazi, nice stuff

and also nice songs, names?

youtube pls

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached."

he wasnt naked...

@ the vs.. the guy u vsed with missed combo alot, same as u did. all what i saw here was whos more lucky with CP and killing b4 the other1 those.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast