Warrior Combo

This is a discussion on Warrior Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My warrior combo. Let me know what you think. I haven't been playing all that long, so I'm not really ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Combo

My warrior combo. Let me know what you think. I haven't been playing all that long, so I'm not really that good, but from watching videos and practicing this is what I've got. Please feel free to leave a post or send me messages with tips or suggestions. I am English, and speak only English. So don't post something that is not in English please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3rk8ZwBxy0]Knight OnLine - iANTIFAX - C-West - Warrior Combo - YouTube[/ame]

Audio is fixed. Shouldn't have a problem with it now. If you can't view the video for some reason I uploaded it to Megaupload. You can find it here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I don't know how to do a virus scan, but if you tell me I will be more than happy to do it.
    Last edited by Bloodyrain; 09-23-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Well that is weird. The audio is disabled on Youtube, but it works on here.

Potting and skill timing(sword dance or sword aura aren't great to combo with)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Potting and skill timing(sword dance or sword aura aren't great to combo with)
    Yeah unfortunately all I have is sword dance and sword aura , but hopefully I will be getting XP premium soon, and will be 80 in a few weeks so I can have Hell Blade

Banned Senior Member

gogo lvl and make new vid :P

Hubson

it always depends on mana

Banned Senior Member

just try and pot when right before you have 1 skill left ... otherwise a good combo with very few fails.. good job

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    just try and pot when right before you have 1 skill left ... otherwise a good combo with very few fails.. good job
    Thanks. I expected to get flamed by a bunch of foreign people that i sucked at KO and that i should quit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrain View Post
    Thanks. I expected to get flamed by a bunch of foreign people that i sucked at KO and that i should quit lol.
    man you suck so muchhhhh!!!!
    Naw just kidding, good combo for being sword aura it will be easier once you get higer lvl the cool down is higher so you can throw in bloodying and scream.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrain View Post
    hahahah kids flame to feel better about themselves because they know they suck... it happens you just cant let them get to you

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    man you suck so muchhhhh!!!!
    Naw just kidding, good combo for being sword aura it will be easier once you get higer lvl the cool down is higher so you can throw in bloodying and scream.
    Yeah, I have been trying to level but it's a bitch without xp premium. I wish K2 would get off their lazy asses and add more quests in. You were really the whole reason I made this video. I saw your combo on your channel and was amazed at how crazy it was. My combo used to be 1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr...but now I have made it a little more complex. By the way what was the song in your combo video? I can't get it out of my head.