Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mess up (Warning this may make you say WTF!?

This is a discussion on Mess up (Warning this may make you say WTF!? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.break.com/index/crazy-parents-l...stle-cobra.html I thought this was so wrong and...i wonder what you guys think of it >_>...
Page: 1

TheOneAndOnly

http://www.break.com/index/crazy-parents-l...stle-cobra.html

I thought this was so wrong and...i wonder what you guys think of it >_>

Ultimo

i think he dont have poisen becuse he attack the kid few times

MakeMyDay

lol wtf O_O :mellow:

TheOneAndOnly

Told ya it make you say it >_>, and even if it doesnt have posion, would you let your kid do that o_o;

Matanel

lol wtf is that -.-'

Ultimo

Told ya it make you say it >_>, and even if it doesnt have posion, would you let your kid do that o_o;[/b]
    hmmm if i 100% ...he cant do nothing else... its poor snake when he dont have poisen 1 hit on he's head and he'll die....but sure i dont let my baby to play with snakes , look at the sound they arabs or something if i not wrong

Banned

The snake is appearantly de poisioned and de fanged. After those two things are gone, its virtually harmless.

unsolved_mystery

The snake is appearantly de poisioned and de fanged. After those two things are gone, its virtually harmless.[/b]
    +1 be smart about it, its like playing with a toy shotgun with nerf bullets -_-

Banned

The snake is appearantly de poisioned and de fanged. After those two things are gone, its virtually harmless.[/b]
    not a snack that uses its body to strangle you..like a boacontrictor or w/e

4-stroke

omg

ur wrong

Ultimo

Dammit this snake so ugly and look like a shit this kid have poor perents , even if the snake cant do nothing , he still strong and he can broke the bone of the baby's hand or something , and this poor perents even dont care , fucking arabs i hate all of them

lol i would still be scared to touch 1 even if it was defanged devenomized

Banned

not a snack that uses its body to strangle you..like a boacontrictor or w/e [/b]
    I'm not really sure what your trying to say...but ok . Anyways, I personally wouldn't let my kid do that shit, but pretty much the worst thing that could happen would be the snake hit the baby in the eye. Which would be bad enough.

Ultimo

lol i would still be scared to touch 1 even if it was defanged devenomized[/b]
    Hmm belive me if they baby was know what snake means he didnt was touch it too , but he have to touch to learn all baby's do it , when he be 10+ years old or maybe less he will know what this fucking snake can do to him. ( sorry for my english i'm fucking try )

Dammit this snake so ugly and look like a shit this kid have poor perents , even if the snake cant do nothing , he still strong and he can broke the bone of the baby's hand or something , and this poor perents even dont care , fucking arabs i hate all of them[/b]
    Actually this is from India or Pakistan ( doesn't look like arab at all )

Anyway I once saw documentary about Indian village where people are trained to be professional snake catchers ( snakes are apparently huge risk in India ) and someone told in that document they started training as babies to remove snake fear. No fangs ( no change to poison ) it's not even gun without bullets. Rifle could fall over baby and harm it, snake in this video is the totally defendless one, not that kid could strangle adult cobra but still...

No I wouldn't do that to my kids ( if I had one ), but when people saw 300...all were like omg great nice...Spartans started training right after baby was born, exept training ment that they checked the kid, if they saw even little fault in a baby it was immidiately killed. That guy in movie with hunch-back ( or how ever it is written ) couldn't have been even near Sparta because he would have been killed.

Also in this clip kid looks a girl...You don't wanna know how they really treated girls in Sparta...because on those days women were only for produce children and they didn't need many women, they needed a lot of men...sex with women=have kids, sex between men=pleasure. That was Spartan way, but not only there, but quite many places in Greece also in Roma.

Yet nowadays you judge poor people who make their living with good intentions...intresting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast