Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Funny conversation

This is a discussion on Funny conversation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; retard, where you read that some1 said that YOU ARE a turk? only thing RapeMeh said was thats not how ...
Page: 2

retard, where you read that some1 said that YOU ARE a turk?
    only thing RapeMeh said was thats not how turks talk..

you are just stupid.

and as answer to your post he still didnt say anything that you are turk

just go back to school

and no, dont lie, you dont have a girlfriend.. at least not one that loves you too.
    something like you can be loved only by the own parents..[/b]
    He said WOW "omgthisisme "
    Then he friend came and

+1

Turks not talking like that

Even if he ment turks not talking like that about the pm , thats something else , but why +1 on omgthisisme? why "wow omgthisisme " ? i can think w/e i want , i didnt saw there " , " " . " so for me he spoke about me.

And lol my GF dont love me? hahaha you dont even know what she doin for me , and after army , ill prolly gonne be with her for rest of my life , but yea you bihaind the computer you can say w/e you want , every1 can be man bihaind the screen , but in RL you have nothing , i doubt if you know what is work kid , atleast i still kid , but work , get money for myself and not asking from my parents , lmao.
    About school , i done with school , i have the highest profile in army , so you cant say nothing about me

P.S Aligator , you spammer from hell , tommorow you gonne have 3250+ posts rofl.

He said WOW "omgthisisme "
    Then he friend came and

+1

Turks not talking like that

Even if he ment turks not talking like that about the pm , thats something else , but why +1 on omgthisisme? why "wow omgthisisme " ? i can think w/e i want , i didnt saw there " , " " . " so for me he spoke about me.

And lol my GF dont love me? hahaha you dont even know what she doin for me , and after army , ill prolly gonne be with her for rest of my life , but yea you bihaind the computer you can say w/e you want , every1 can be man bihaind the screen , but in RL you have nothing , i doubt if you know what is work kid , atleast i still kid , but work , get money for myself and not asking for my parents , lmao.[/b]
    ok, here comes another possibility..

he +1ed wow "omgthisisme"

and brought that sentence to the first post of the topic which looks a bit fake.

blabla behind computer..

i have a life.
    let an admin check my logs.. this is the 2nd day after weeks and prolly will be busy soon again.

no, she doesnt love you. whilest you are flaming the forum she is having sex with your dad/milkman/postman/icecreamman.

no, she doesnt love you. whilest you are flaming the forum she is having sex with your dad/milkman/postman/icecreamman.[/b]
    She at school rofl , we dont have icecream man , its winter here , milkman ? its not poor country / place like yours , postman? i dont think somebody can post outside in this rain , my dad? in work , also if you have nothing to say and you must spam more , yea you got owned , also my GF is not like yours , she not visit at forums , she love's me and you can say w/e you want
    But i understand you want more posts and its ok , if you jelous becuse people have GF and you think you know everything , you prolly dont have GF , and like i said , you act like a man bihaind the screen , in RL you cant say nothing face to face , and i saw your picture , now i know why you called yourself Aligator , you fat and stupid.

You can say w/e i want , i wont comment to dumbass again , your whole life you in your room post in forums , you have nothing in your shit life , just nothing and you can lie however you want , i know its the true and you know it too , but yea like i said you just jelous becuse i have GF and you try to say she dont love me , you even dont know what is my city , so you think you know everything? like i said you dumb , and you just prove it more and more.
    Cya dummy.

whatever[/b]
    ofc i wouldnt say anything face to face..

i'd punch you to the ground and backstab you, moron.

poor country ?

switzerland is by far the best place to live lol..

go back to your jewhole.

I gotta give props to that dude atleast his name was original hahhaha..

It wasnt my account , i didnt chossed this omgthisisme , and aligator , you still poor for me.
    And aligator , please dont pounch me , i really scard rofl , as i said you dont know me , so please dont talk.
    Cya i have work and then i go eat , you know what is eat right? sorry if no , poor kid.

It wasnt my account , i didnt chossed this omgthisisme , and aligator , you still poor for me.
    And aligator , please dont pounch me , i really scard rofl , as i said you dont know me , so please dont talk.
    Cya i have work and then i go eat , you know what is eat right? sorry if no , poor kid.[/b]
    teach me

CuriositY

REally Nice Pwnage

Turks are very ... strange .....

teach me [/b]
    wrong ... teach him some english.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12