Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Funny or fucking weird?

This is a discussion on Funny or fucking weird? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About KO movies, its sad btw what is original movie with WOMBO COMBO ? ;d...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    About KO movies, its sad

    btw what is original movie with WOMBO COMBO ? ;d

  2. #17
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    how is that sad? its funny.

    you dont know the guy, you dont know for sure if hes acting or if hes really like that.

  3. #18
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    wow this guy is such a nerd...

  4. #19
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how is that sad? its funny.

    you dont know the guy, you dont know for sure if hes acting or if hes really like that.
    even if u know or u don't ... placing ko in real life have a name : Stupidity .

  5. #20
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    #winning.

    #10charing

  6. #21
    Senior Member HighRoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    even if u know or u don't ... placing ko in real life have a name : Stupidity .
    even if u know or u don't ... placing poor life in ko4life foorums have a name : nerdy .

    Well, well just had to say that
    But well obviously its acted and its funny, I don't see anything bad about that guy.
    It's acted, so, so what?

    He is just trying to get us laught ^^

  7. #22
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    think of asking 4 of ur friends (i hope they were his friends) to stand in a circle and fall down when u swing a raptor in the middle of them..

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    About KO movies, its sad

    btw what is original movie with WOMBO COMBO ? ;d
    that is the original

  9. #24
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    even if u know or u don't ... placing ko in real life have a name : Stupidity .
    if hes having fun why not?

    who made the rules about whats stupid and whats normal? id like you to think about that.

  10. #25
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    motha foken
    G
    A
    N
    G
    S
    T
    E
    R

  11. #26
    Senior Member Demeyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    That is definitely weird.

  12. #27
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    even if u know or u don't ... placing poor life in ko4life foorums have a name : nerdy .

    Well, well just had to say that
    But well obviously its acted and its funny, I don't see anything bad about that guy.
    It's acted, so, so what?

    He is just trying to get us laught ^^
    ahmm ? I'm the last man who u can call nerdy my 20 + y/o friend .. You're the one who comments and such and being a douche here not me . obviously this guy is a retard lmfao ... puting a box with a name of a clan in ko .... and kicking it ? cmon.

  13. #28
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    ahmm ? I'm the last man who u can call nerdy my 20 + y/o friend .. You're the one who comments and such and being a douche here not me . obviously this guy is a retard lmfao ... puting a box with a name of a clan in ko .... and kicking it ? cmon.
    and thats why its here, so people can laugh, take a chill pill dude

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    B bardish+8? fail

  15. #30
    Senior Member 1manarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    261

    Default

    funny and stupid his vids, and this random new douche on forums has no sense of humour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •