Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archer movies pls

This is a discussion on Archer movies pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have seen like 2 besides mine....and one was boring shoot from hill movie and other was hillarious Benny Hill ...
Page: 1

Default Archer movies pls

I have seen like 2 besides mine....and one was boring shoot from hill movie and other was hillarious Benny Hill show with sexy female archer :lol:

Any other archers made movies? Yes even I am not playing and not interested to come back, I still enjoy movies and I find archer movies interesting if they are well made :P

not much to see anyway :/

u stand and u shoot

firem

theres alot of archer movies.. most of them @ cheater section tho :X

Default Re: Archer movies pls

Originally posted by wagyar
    I have seen like 2 besides mine....and one was boring shoot from hill movie and other was hillarious Benny Hill show with sexy female archer *:lol: *

Any other archers made movies? Yes even I am not playing and not interested to come back, I still enjoy movies *and I find archer movies interesting if they are well made :P
    tyyppi haluu nähä hyvii arrow shower hack videoita

and FU all...actually you could go and make 3some with your gay oppinions <_< ^_^

Stand and shoot...yeah if they only would be like that then no1 could tell a difference between archer movie and Cama masturbating...

Oh well if no gg made those then nvm...

and FU all...actually you could go and make 3some with your gay oppinions *<_< *^_^ *

Stand and shoot...yeah if they only would be like that then no1 could tell a difference between archer movie and Cama masturbating...

i made 1 on my 30 rogue full hp build in cz b4 rofd

MillionVoices

here is mine
    but some ppl say archer solo is boring hehe.

http://rapidshare.com/files/4815760/Archer_Pk.wmv

and FU all...actually you could go and make 3some with your gay oppinions *<_< *^_^ *

Well in January i will most likely release my movie and most of the action done will be as an archer :wub:

Terrorblade

Originally posted by firem
    theres alot of archer movies.. most of them @ cheater section tho :X
    lmao

Banned Senior Member

I went archer in RoFD.... just so I could do damage in a Centaur form instead of r'ing lasted about 20 mins tho

Erian went archer one night while I was at work using a horn cross +9, didn't think he did too well tho

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I went archer in RoFD.... just so I could do damage in a Centaur form instead of r'ing *lasted about 20 mins tho

Erian went archer one night while I was at work using a horn cross +9, didn't think he did too well tho
    Yes because you both are n00b archers :lol:

Onfire85

Here is my Archer movie ..... its with not very good items and its little bit old .... i am working on my 2nd one :P

http://files.filefront.com//;5481503;;/

Dr_Maillou

HoodFizzle

Default Re: Archer movies pls

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti

tyyppi haluu nähä hyvii arrow shower hack videoita

:lol:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

there was a real good archer movie, it showed like 3 different people pking and one was a female level 70 archer, before rofd and it showed her take out an entire troll party :s with 3 warriors 2 priests 1 mage and 2 rouges

it was a funny movie to, it was actually pretty good to be an archer pking, showed brilliance and strategy

anyone know the name of it? i used to have it saved but it got lost when realplayer fuked itself

and another one was a human male archer solo all the way, he took out one of the best sins in his server and at one point the captions said "dont try and tank me" or something.. it was pretty good, ill look for them for you, dont count on an edit to post the links

edit: waygar yours was actually one ive seen of 3 :s the other 2 that i just talked about are deleted i guese.. so if anyone still has the links and knows what im talking about..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast