Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: For All You Dual Minor Haters.

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: For All You Dual Minor Haters. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you think about my new ıbnebar?...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

What do you think about my new ıbnebar?

Ezquerra

bb

bb[/b]
    spam much? All I'm doing is asking for opinions, good or bad :P

Ezquerra

spam much? All I'm doing is asking for opinions, good or bad :P[/b]
    well if you not bother i can say there is no rulez to make a skill bar if u want use 4 minors... who cares ? delay soul mana with minor velocity will be the same alyways...

well if you not bother i can say there is no rulez to make a skill bar if u want use 4 minors... who cares ? delay soul mana with minor velocity will be the same alyways...[/b]
    You just don't get why I made this topic, do you? Quit trying to get it closed aq

umm ok? doesnt matter how many minors u have it just depends on how good u use it. u can have 1 minor or 4 minors it really doesnt make much of a difference just depends on how good u can combo and heal urself at the same time with ur skill bar. pointless topic imo :|

umm ok? doesnt matter how many minors u have it just depends on how good u use it. u can have 1 minor or 4 minors it really doesnt make much of a difference just depends on how good u can combo and heal urself at the same time with ur skill bar. pointless topic imo :|[/b]
    I'm trying to prove I can minor well with any skillbar :l was also really bored, and couldn't find anything to do = this topic. Guess it is kinda spam. oh well

You are not the first one, there was one turk guy in dies kinda famous at that time who made popular the 3 minor there is even a video about it.

You are not the first one, there was one turk guy in dies kinda famous at that time who made popular the 3 minor there is even a video about it.[/b]
    Awwww I wanted to be first. What's your opinion of 3 minors? xD

Awwww I wanted to be first. What's your opinion of 3 minors? xD[/b]
    waste of space.

u can only soul pot for 1920 mp... even with 8 mhs it wont make a difference since ur mp recover is limited

waste of space.
    u can only soul pot for 1920 mp... even with 8 mhs it wont make a difference since ur mp recover is limited[/b]
    I can balance it pretty well actually, really, the only point of me using more than 1 is to see how many I can get in a row, and spam it. Atm I can spam like 3/4, random 5s and 6s..works really well in vs for me, but not too much better than single or dual minor.

I'm trying to prove I can minor well with any skillbar :l[/b]
    i dont see how you're proving anything. xD and ur definetly not the first person to do 3 minors.
    You are not the first one, there was one turk guy in dies kinda famous at that time who made popular the 3 minor there is even a video about it.[/b]
    it was shade_man or something like that

The king. Senior Member

just like mine, but iused "only 2" minors heals, and had lightfeet on 6. rest is the same.

i dont see how you're proving anything. xD and ur definetly not the first person to do 3 minors.

it was shade_man or something like that[/b]
    mamuda_tr
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WMV5rgg3wsg

I never said I was first tho, I just said I was trying to prove a point, need fraps ><

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

umm ok? doesnt matter how many minors u have it just depends on how good u use it. u can have 1 minor or 4 minors it really doesnt make much of a difference just depends on how good u can combo and heal urself at the same time with ur skill bar. pointless topic imo :|[/b]

thats not true, 2 or more minors are just easier to use, hence its popularity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast