Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Funny PM's.

This is a discussion on Funny PM's. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hej, Im guessing BUGRA down left? ^_^....
Page: 3

TheShadow

Hej, Im guessing BUGRA down left? ^_^.

I dont have a screen shot for this but, omg was it funny and annoying at the same time. . . . So this past saturday, during the 2nd war on Ares, I was a commander. The orcs won, and I was enroute to Lunar valley gate shouting for all the n00bies to leave to avoid the orcs. . .

So I finally announced in command chat for all n00bies to leave el morad for another zone or server. I followed up by saying. . "all turk n00bies that goes for you too" (implying of course that low level turks should leave as well)

What resulted was a shitstorm of pm's from turks accusing me of being racist. .various threats to **** my mother, along w/ other things i'll leave out for content.

I was so overwhelmed w/ pm's i forgot to take a screenshot. Fortunately, w/ the help of a turkish friend I was able to avoid being lynched to a degree. It was classic.

What did I learn? Not everyone's english is happy. . .i guess. ^_^

Robs0n

I've got one funny pm:

I asked one priest...
    -Hi r u buffer?
    -Yes
    -Ok need exp ?
    -Yes
    -Ok Where r u ?
    - TurkeĆ½

tom

hhahah bump its so funny more pms please :lol: :lol: :lol:

60sec

well, the funniest pm/story i have ever heard was in cypher.
    in short: two allied clans were killing a DF, droped an Opal ring or some shit. as a good player blah blah the party leader aka LasVegas gave the drop to his main clan leader, but the warrior tanker (devilsdance) somewhy wanted to get the ring and got pissed when he didnt so he went to lasvegas inet cafe (they both have own cyber cafes) kicked his ass, i mean it, like breaking nose or such. anyway he didnt get the ring. of coz lasvegas got pissed, he logged IAMstong which was the leader of PressOK subclan (yea :loland kicked DevilsDance from the clan. when devil noticed that he went back to cafe, kicked his ass again and left. after original IAMstong logged, he didnt know what happened so he took devil back.
    now imagine: Iamstong sitting and Lasvegas trying to explain shit like: "devyl dance is bad. he need kick clan, dysband man, he bad" after one clannie explained what happened i was ROFL :lol: KO is serious business men

Robs0n

tom

bumpp more more moe pls i love turks

he has been like that for around 10 min then he figured out i was ignoring him :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123