OLD SKOOL BLIZARD

This is a discussion on OLD SKOOL BLIZARD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; slmhı is there any way to bring back old skool bliz animation (ice mage lvl 45 skill) ?? file change ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

slmhı is there any way to bring back old skool bliz animation (ice mage lvl 45 skill) ??

file change or smtn

Isnt it just like the lvl 33 skill? :S except when it hits people it makes a bigger impact look?

N1GG4

its actually a shitload of impacts. oh and btw <3 ur sigs cammy your just making us more popular so keep up the good work.. and p.s thats pretty childish about what they say cause if i dont recall correctly wern&#39;t you the one that told me your moms a prosititute?

hell yeahh! i love the old 45 animations, but the inferno owned, with like 100 mobs getting lured at once back then and then all the pillars and shit.

i think someone posted a topic like this before, but personally i have no idea how to change em back =(

yea i also liked the old inferno and especially blizzard animation. it looked so cool when u hit many ppl with that, wasnt just too friendly for bad computers.

i believe the answer to your question is yes, you usually can file change somethin&#39; like that.. if you can change it to a more advanced state as some people do, i don&#39;t see why you cannot downgrade it as well.. the problem is finding someone with a non ROFD coded version of ko that has the same scripts as we run.. might try myko or something but i&#39;m not sure if its identical and will work.

aggressi0n

It would require a TBL edit too, because current one is like Nova&#39;s it just makes an animation over the area you clicked, while the Burst&#39;s they have it where it shows the effect on each individual monster.

Ripper_of_romania

i believe the answer to your question is yes, you usually can file change somethin&#39; like that.. if you can change it to a more advanced state as some people do, i don&#39;t see why you cannot downgrade it as well.. the problem is finding someone with a non ROFD coded version of ko that has the same scripts as we run.. might try myko or something but i&#39;m not sure if its identical and will work.[/b]
    Private servers

Ekco

ko ladies here is i think alrdy post but oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyt284BjO-8

need check all the video

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i loved old 39 lvl skill ... they fuckd it up