Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

G0DL1KE Level 80 The trailer

This is a discussion on G0DL1KE Level 80 The trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant believe i wanted to see this :/ almost all his kills were when he outnumbered the opponent he fought ...
Page: 6

cant believe i wanted to see this :/ almost all his kills were when he outnumbered the opponent he fought or 1v1 some nub warriors. and the "dont try this at home" part made me think like he was gonna do something insane but it was him 1v1 a mage using lightning manes :| . how did he get monthly dragon symbol? is the server he plays in that easy to get nps XD?

JoShY

LoL GodL1ke sucks hahaha
    CaptinCoins ? u beat him ouch

Banned

haha yea I've beat him a couple times, but didn't have gamecam on. It's funny because you know what kind of items I have. :P

N0Alibi

xp bugged char

its a joke or wtf?

dont try this at home ><

EpsaNomaly

LOL WOW :lol:

Gotta comment on this. Did you buy your character? I will be the first to admit I suck at sin (bad), but my dear sir, I am quite sure I could beat you on a lvl 65 sin. The worst part about it is how much you keep saying you owned and all this junk about "when godlike is out never go alone!" zomg im scared! People with bad skills should never enlarge their attach bar, it makes your terrible combo even more obvious.

I don&#39;t know how in the world you got 1.5mil NP... thats an obvious bought character if I ever saw one.

Sorry for the flames but I couldent help myself. I don&#39;t care if your bad, but its nothing to brag about.

EpsaNomaly

Gotta comment on this. Did you buy your character? I will be the first to admit I suck at sin (bad), but my dear sir, I am quite sure I could beat you on a lvl 65 sin. The worst part about it is how much you keep saying you owned and all this junk about "when godlike is out never go alone!" zomg im scared! People with bad skills should never enlarge their attach bar, it makes your terrible combo even more obvious.

I don&#39;t know how in the world you got 1.5mil NP... thats an obvious bought character if I ever saw one.

Sorry for the flames but I couldent help myself. I don&#39;t care if your bad, but its nothing to brag about.[/b]
    Here is how G0DL1KE a.k.a. DeadlyFear has gotten to his level, np, and his items:

1. Exp Bug
    2. NP Transfer after hacking someone
    3. Hacking someone and taking all their items + Duping I&#39;m sure, also babashopping off Turkish forums...

A big LMAO goes to his video though...I WANT TO SEE YOUR FULL MOVIE PLEASE!!!

HotAsIce

h34r:

OutlawDance

1st. u suck
    2nd. no skills no cry...
    3rd. u have style like a pussy

if u wanna learn something i mean how to play. wach old scholl zero&#39;s movies or Potatoe or StR1KeR,cuz that niggaz know how to play

so nigga please don&#39;t say shit like this " don&#39;t walk alone when godl1he hunt " etc ble ble cuz u r pehetic and nobody feer you idiot . I think everybody agree

OutlawDance
    http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...awdance7we0.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456