Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

G0Dsays and Joseaa Mage pk movie

This is a discussion on G0Dsays and Joseaa Mage pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow keep the priest at a distance so he can heal/duff. Its not hard with 2 mages. And you try ...
Page: 2

CaribouLou

Wow keep the priest at a distance so he can heal/duff. Its not hard with 2 mages. And you try to pk like a melee and fail 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    Wow keep the priest at a distance so he can heal/duff. Its not hard with 2 mages. And you try to pk like a melee and fail 4/10
    like i said on the first half of the video that priest was a random had low hp and despite us trying to tp him he would wander off anyways and on the second half of the video that priest was joseaa's clanny and we tped him more often he didnt die once. and mages dont have to be just a tp mage thier are offensive mages now and they do quite some dmg.

CaribouLou

Dude ur job is to keep the party safe. their are much better melee class to play. As a mage you main purpose is support. this is why finding a good party mage is hard. becuz of nubs like you. SIGH!

there is difference between support mage and the one with high dmg. I wouldn't tp that good as mp mage as I was doing it on support one. If he was focused at dealing dmg then he wasn't able to tp priest. Imo hes doing well as mage.

yes I know there are still mages than can support well and get kills but who cares.

Dude ur job is to keep the party safe. their are much better melee class to play. As a mage you main purpose is support. this is why finding a good party mage is hard. becuz of nubs like you. SIGH!
    ok i have been playing mage for long enough to know what im supposed to do. but we have 2 mages and a priest all meant for support??? are you an idiot really and whats the point of me posting a mage video of supporting a party that would just get boring. and someone has to be focused on attacking and since the other mage was more statted better for support with being able to wear his gabs shield he focused a little more on tping me and the priest back often. i know when i need to support and this video was meant to have fun and attack. your probably one of those guys that yells at mages for not tping you when you die and then yells at them for tping you when your about to die saying you almost had them. its called having fun i dont want to support all the time which is why i get me a priest and play that way.

Impimp

I dont see too many mage videos, so it was kind of refreshing and a duo mage pk at that. I thought it was nicely done however some parts made me wonder if the communication was off. Espically in the two vrs the party were they towned you both were attacking completely different targets which made it easy for them to heal up. However I am just wondering what is the name of the second song on there I really liked it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

LOL at this. Mages were never only meant for support (ever since ROFD came out). They could support or they can play damage build. If they support, there isn't much to focus your skills on,... but if you play damage build you are more concentrated on killing (as you mostly do the best damage in the party) and less of a support, meaning more relying on your priests to do the job. There is a difference between supporting as a mp build mage and as a support build mage. As an mp build mage, as you are attacking, you're not gonna tp a member that's 2 steps away from you when he is about to die, cause most likely he will die anyway since he is right beside you... while as a support mage, you are usually on the perimeter of the fight where the situation is much more clearer and it gives the players that are tped out a few seconds to retrieve back to normal.

edit: Almost forgot to comment on the video. It was just spamming aoe pretty much. Both the mages in the video weren't organized to hit the same target in situations when they were outnumbered to bring down their priests. And finally, the tps you guys are talking about, there were a few tps from both the mages, but it was in general way too much death.

ignore this guy, he's a faggot scammer

First I have to say I did enjoy the vid, I haven't seen any in a while though, but still enjoyable.

Tips:

• A mage's tp is arguably their best skill, you guys gotta abuse that.
    • A little more coordination couldn't hurt, you would wreck parties a lot faster and without any of them towning on you.
    • You could really use a melee with you, just one is enough, maybe I'm biased lol

Free bump for old babas

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    LOL at this. Mages were never only meant for support (ever since ROFD came out). They could support or they can play damage build. If they support, there isn't much to focus your skills on,... but if you play damage build you are more concentrated on killing (as you mostly do the best damage in the party) and less of a support, meaning more relying on your priests to do the job. There is a difference between supporting as a mp build mage and as a support build mage. As an mp build mage, as you are attacking, you're not gonna tp a member that's 2 steps away from you when he is about to die, cause most likely he will die anyway since he is right beside you... while as a support mage, you are usually on the perimeter of the fight where the situation is much more clearer and it gives the players that are tped out a few seconds to retrieve back to normal.

edit: Almost forgot to comment on the video. It was just spamming aoe pretty much. Both the mages in the video weren't organized to hit the same target in situations when they were outnumbered to bring down their priests. And finally, the tps you guys are talking about, there were a few tps from both the mages, but it was in general way too much death.
    Couldn't agree more, well said, there is a reason why mage clans are almost number one on every server.

Quote Originally Posted by Blast_Radius View Post
    First I have to say I did enjoy the vid, I haven't seen any in a while though, but still enjoyable.

Tips:

• A mage's tp is arguably their best skill, you guys gotta abuse that.
    • A little more coordination couldn't hurt, you would wreck parties a lot faster and without any of them towning on you.
    • You could really use a melee with you, just one is enough, maybe I'm biased lol

Free bump for old babas
    thanks for the feedback we do use tp alot i didnt put that in our video because really who wants to see us tping ourselves back to safety.
    as far as the coordination of the party that is something i need to work on a little more but most of the time we do really well together.
    and as far as the melee we usually do have at least one with us just this video focused on us more.

those mages pawned. nice communication and teamwork,

Banned

its alwayz fun to watch mage videos especially when they go solo

7/10 from me cuz of ur combo

ridwan is nub :G anyway, i'd say 6/10 beacuse just like nik said u spammed novas but didnt rly attack same target so u didnt have much of a teamwork there.. i have been in mage partys more than once in privates and we've had lotsa teamwork in there tho u dont need much of a teamwork to boom 20 humans with 7 mages =D

rofl this guy is a moron

go back to your private servers where all mages HAVE TO BE SUPPORT or they get raped hard cuz of OP classes

on-topic : nice video gg mages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast