Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

G7 is back @logos

This is a discussion on G7 is back @logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Very sleek combo, nice work...
Page: 3

ph3var2

Very sleek combo, nice work

Banned

about bad quality, im working on it... uploading it on rapidshare and filefront

pd: Ferruzo, i didnt see any sword +6 only at the last vs, the 1st vs u used RAPTOR+8, SKETON BELT and more items ... and me with lvl 70 (u r 73), 1 wp, body belt, roc, 1we, i redballed u so much zuahhaa 8% hp left? dont be like: dont put some vs that u win to my brother , maybe he wasnt ur brother i dun trust noone so maybe someone can say...yes, he was his brother playing the acc, but nvm...

u didnt remember when i beat u 8-0 on arena when i had my acc and u didnt redball me u was 71 and me 70 XD?so plz stay away and think about it[/b]
    I will leave in clear this:

*bluez ( playing noenglish) was present in the 3 versus that I won to you after you won to my brother in your video in the last vs I used sword of ferruzo +6 and bluez is witness of that . I not care if you trust in me if I was on ferruzo in your video I only say the true.

*Skeleton belt not works with axe def so I only did 1v1 with 30def working

*More items? I got only raptor +8 skeleton belt and wp you can see that in my post (selling my char)

*Asi que me ganaste en arenas 8 a 0 no bocon ? si sabias que juanka estaba que jugaba con ferruzo en ese momento y tu lo sabias, se ve que te quedaste piconazo despues de las 3 veces que te la di en tu propio town y con bluez de testigo.

*No soy pro en ediciones pero tengo mas conocimientos que tu y como cualquiera tengo derecho a dar mi opinion sincera sobre el video si te molesta aya tu, al menos a mi me parecio otro video mas.

sucky combo sucky movie sucky miguel sucky peruanos
    wasap abi

nice movie feruzzo abi got pwned asdasd :P

i wonder what will happen if miguel plays my acount:P[/b]
    Luca If I lose a versus I acceptance that noninvention excuses, which I say is the truth, my brother were that my account played then.

Well i not played too much and people of miracle knows that so i not care if G7 responds to this message (this guy likes to start and finish flame always) I do not live on the single game.

Yes and i read the last part :

pdt : FERRUZO WON ME VS AFTER THIS XD

Only that I had to emphasize this because g7 is a good player but too much talk I think.

End of this topic for me.

RideOn

anyways any pro comment as Ferruzo's?

hope to see pple like my video

pd: Ferruzo lvl 73 hp as he say 6300, Liveforsex lvl 70 5600hp and i make him redball and get him 8-5% hp left , wonder what i can do with lucas acc?

and im not playing only ko Ferruzo, anyways good luck , no que porq te picas si al final puse q me ganaste en varios versus? q tanto te jode? fuente p pavo

ZeIda

Next time be gentleman and put the real player not the player who not have too much experience.[/b]
    You`re kidding, right? This is HIS movie, not yours. Ofc he put in the times that he won, why the fuck would he put in the fights where you won???
    Retard....

nice pk
    music not great but oke

gg vdo over all

and yehh ferruzo isnt one of the ppl who cry after losing vs

Axl

hi, can you sell me ur combo? :P

tell me next time you make movie, i want to pwn you =]

RideOn

hi, can you sell me ur combo? :P

tell me next time you make movie, i want to pwn you =][/b]
    oke let me know so i can log m3thod

pd: about music i dont know why pple dont like metal T_T, i wont use any britney or green day music xd on next videos zuahahhaa

Axl

oke let me know so i can log m3thod [/b]
    pffff <_<

Poque mejor no crean un foro de discusion que diga " YO SOY MEJOR QUE TU" y asi hablan de quien tiene mejores items y quien es mejor y quien tiene mas skills y quien mato mas y quien jugo mi cuenta y quien es mas juagdor de KO y quien tiene mas nps y quien tiene mas amigos en ko y quien pasa mas tiempo en moradon....

Nice video, cause u didnt waste ur clips running or being chased, i enjoyed it .

RideOn

Poque mejor no crean un foro de discusion que diga " YO SOY MEJOR QUE TU" y asi hablan de quien tiene mejores items y quien es mejor y quien tiene mas skills y quien mato mas y quien jugo mi cuenta y quien es mas juagdor de KO y quien tiene mas nps y quien tiene mas amigos en ko y quien pasa mas tiempo en moradon....
    Nice video, cause u didnt waste ur clips running or being chased, i enjoyed it .[/b]
    buena respuesta perrufo , gracias por la opinion

Perrufo ownz > all

Banned

wassup with all the spanish, imma get up in it to.

Como esta andy, ill nova esta ?

como esta ,george.

didinino

i wish i was lucky like u and didnt get duffed all the time i tried to solo pk.

well its cool, but u had better ones

p.s.
    dont vs me, come arena need practice ^_^

RideOn

aq

altru

glad to see you playing again

gimme a vs in arena soon :wub:

RideOn

glad to see you playing again

gimme a vs in arena soon :wub:[/b]

ok pm on msn