Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

G7 vs Steven @ logos ... Dota style

This is a discussion on G7 vs Steven @ logos ... Dota style within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bah steven, nobody had lag at this moment, only u said: im lag <_< , l1 wasnt lag and if ...
Page: 4

MrGarrison

bah steven, nobody had lag at this moment, only u said: im lag <_< , l1 wasnt lag and if we didnt log to l2 and l3 was becoz we were doing exp when u told miguel to vs you. Dont act like a 6 years old kid steven, and remember u are 74 and luca is 71 (15 hp more) thats not fair at all, isnt it?

lame? ask him again laggy on l1? thats bullshit , anyways i didnt frap it bcoz someone will cry so hard :P

good luck on 80 steven maybe u can kill someone[/b]

you didnt fraps because you using 2k/350ac, and why not vs on l2 or l3? and if you dont belive me ask the real luca he knows i got shitty connection.

didinino

the retard it u, crying bcoz im lvl 71 with 6200 hp on undying rofl thats lame....get a life[/b]
    (wtf? u pwned urself? )
    man u had much better days..
    btw holy mama whats with the high ap?
    welcome to the TooMuchUniques club

btw x2, if u ever had tec probs u wouldnt even start the vs from the beginning ... (or in other words, u will never vs others when u have lag. am i right?)

btw x3 flame var ftw

RideOn

(wtf? u pwned urself? )
    man u had much better days..
    btw holy mama whats with the high ap?
    welcome to the TooMuchUniques club

btw x2, if u ever had tec probs u wouldnt even start the vs from the beginning ... (or in other words, u will never vs others when u have lag. am i right?)

btw x3 flame var ftw [/b]
    well axl u should talk with pple with ur same lvl (on skill i mean) u shoul train and practice and stop talking... its really easy to talk ...maybe buying more stuff for usd? dont know xd

ahahah anyway cya in cz and stop crying... high lvls and still dieying hahaha

loser

instead of huge spam and comparing the size of buffs what about looking the hp/def / ap/ weapon def.

Banned

WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG

DiplomaticTank

Hi all , LiveForSex here.(for the people who dont know me as taker)

U talkin about 10-0 Steven?

U remind me about u and LonelyHeart Vs

and u said about he use rice cakes and shits like that ?

Miguel pwned u in a video and u still say craps for 10 - 0 pff...

If u want to be good player , u must learn to lose imo ....[/b]
    :wub: im new lonelyheart :wub:
    i wanna 1v1 steven if its ok
    u can frap all u want against me ^_^
    i wanna see how i did

xxinformalityxx

i belive i beat livefor sex steven ammock and all but m3thod ^^

imo m3thod one best warrios in logos..

m3thod
    ME(lonely heart)
    liveforsex
    ammok(is very good gun each vs he have lag and i used defence armor ^^)

and im guessing im next on the list for the vs

Axl

Oh rly? IM babashopper? :lol:

i never had gold / silver premium and i never used usd 2 buy any item

for lvl 71 ur stats aren&#39;t that bad like you trying to show

and if you wouldn&#39;t leave after 1 battle u were dying since you staid with low hp.. and i forgot to take str :P

didinino

well axl u should talk with pple with ur same lvl (on skill i mean) u shoul train and practice and stop talking... its really easy to talk ...maybe buying more stuff for usd? dont know xd

ahahah anyway cya in cz and stop crying... high lvls and still dieying hahaha

loser[/b]
    i didnt write any crying word, and again u start acting like u are the king of the world.. not my league nigga.

again, u had much better days..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ok guys.

This is coming from an ex warrior.

There are 2 types of lag which u all prolly know. 1. Server lag (all lag by 5 seconds) or 2. Ur OWN pc/connection lag. Remember migual u and steven are in 2 seperate places. if u think connection is the same all around the world, ur wrong, cos not everyone on KO dc&#39;d at the same time do they? Sometimes i get the game 2 run perfectly smoothly. But sometimes its lagging like hell and i get screan freezes. If i get screan freezes it is pretty much impossible to combo or pot. Steven could have had this lag, who knows...

Secondly, using undying in a 1v1 isnt fair, but then 3 levels higher DOES make a big difference. 3 levels is maybe 500-550 hp. So 1500 against g7 on 2000 scrolls is fair. But on the other hand, ur stats are awesome for a level 71. 2.6k ap is incredibly high at level 71 and u cant deny that, and 1.330k ac if i can see the screanshot right is pretty good aswell.

I think it is wrong that u made this topic just to flame steven. I wouldnt mind a topic showing a 1v1 video vs steven but imo it would have to be fair and it would have to be made for the right reasons

Im not siding with anyone here, but imo, u guys should both stop bitching and argueing and have a totally fair 1v1.

KalaBunga Senior Member

im at l1 ew if u want com e and vs me[/b]
    im am not on logos but would be cool to vs you sometime anyways

DiplomaticTank

Ok guys.

This is coming from an ex warrior.

There are 2 types of lag which u all prolly know. 1. Server lag (all lag by 5 seconds) or 2. Ur OWN pc/connection lag. Remember migual u and steven are in 2 seperate places. if u think connection is the same all around the world, ur wrong, cos not everyone on KO dc&#39;d at the same time do they? Sometimes i get the game 2 run perfectly smoothly. But sometimes its lagging like hell and i get screan freezes. If i get screan freezes it is pretty much impossible to combo or pot. Steven could have had this lag, who knows...

Secondly, using undying in a 1v1 isnt fair, but then 3 levels higher DOES make a big difference. 3 levels is maybe 500-550 hp. So 1500 against g7 on 2000 scrolls is fair. But on the other hand, ur stats are awesome for a level 71. 2.6k ap is incredibly high at level 71 and u cant deny that, and 1.330k ac if i can see the screanshot right is pretty good aswell.

I think it is wrong that u made this topic just to flame steven. I wouldnt mind a topic showing a 1v1 video vs steven but imo it would have to be fair and it would have to be made for the right reasons
    Im not siding with anyone here, but imo, u guys should both stop bitching and argueing and have a totally fair 1v1.[/b]
    ^_^ +1

UNL34SH3D

^_^ +1[/b]
    +2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234