Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

G70's PK movie

This is a discussion on G70's PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here it is for those who asked for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJX_vI-Xyw...
Page: 1

Wink

Here it is for those who asked for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJX_vI-Xyw

fat_kelly

1st watching it now

EDIT: didnt i saw this movie already?

Banned

is 00000 even potting in that vs ..i cant see it ><

Banned

well , Zero would kill him..
    before the noob rogue came and kill zero just check zero&#39;s hp and g70&#39;s hp ..

aero

is 00000 even potting in that vs ..i cant see it ><[/b]
    in the ending in that 1v1 0000 got spiked by some rouge and g70 didnt even get him h34r:

Banned

his combo is fucking annoying for his enemies thats for sure

is 00000 even potting in that vs ..i cant see it ><[/b]
    well , Zero would kill him..
    before the noob rogue came and kill zero just check zero&#39;s hp and g70&#39;s hp ..[/b]
    in the ending in that 1v1 0000 got spiked by some rouge and g70 didnt even get him h34r:[/b]
    :0000000: was potting real slowly and he wasn&#39;t using minor either
    zero was just toying with him and he doen&#39;t put lupin or cat&#39;s eyes on (never seen it on on any of his vid&#39;s) the other rouge spiked him hime and killed him... (probilly used more than spike)
    zero would had owned him but there are few that can say that they fought zero, didn&#39;t town, and didn&#39;t died

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

all i know is that g70 was a scamed acc -_-

:0000000: was potting real slowly and he wasn&#39;t using minor either
    zero was just toying with him and he doen&#39;t put lupin or cat&#39;s eyes on (never seen it on on any of his vid&#39;s) the other rouge spiked him hime and killed him... (probilly used more than spike)
    zero would had owned him but there are few that can say that they fought zero, didn&#39;t town, and didn&#39;t died [/b]
    Zero never was good sin imo. His lvl + uber gear was godly back to old dayz.
    You want to know why he quited?
    80lvl + rebirth upgrading.
    Since he saw that all ppl started out gear him + out lvl. He quited.
    He even tryed his shards +6 rebirth both burned.
    And when he saw topic there was ss of niggazbr with +9. He started annoy like this "look at his +9 omg its not legit..."
    But back to old dayz since he had +8/best unique everything was ok?
    And what you can say about this movie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqS2I1GJx0

we all seen this movie year+ ago or sth, that g70 is sum hacked account blablalba, and its festo or sth playing on zero, and at network of zero not being a good sin cuz his gear was good back in that time, if u see his movies u see some1 with a good combo and a good minor/hp heal. doesnt matter wut his gear was he was just good at that class. and i bet he better then u, sexzilla >.>

oh and i thought that this g70 guy even said he used a progamable mouse or wutever

pXthemighty

FF pls?

we all seen this movie year+ ago or sth, that g70 is sum hacked account blablalba, and its festo or sth playing on zero, and at network of zero not being a good sin cuz his gear was good back in that time, if u see his movies u see some1 with a good combo and a good minor/hp heal. doesnt matter wut his gear was he was just good at that class. and i bet he better then u, sexzilla >.>
    oh and i thought that this g70 guy even said he used a progamable mouse or wutever[/b]
    1. sexzilla was played by 4 players
    2. give me 80lvl +9/+3 nowadays
    3. zero 5v1 from his movie count his skills needed to kill them all (nowadays you can&#39;t kill 1 person with that amount of skills)

and 2 questions
    1. From zero movie where you saw him skilled rogue?
    2. There was any equal 1v1 fight?
    If you gonna say part with f9devil... Everybody knows that 70lvl rogue to kill 70lvl warrior don&#39;t need to have skills.

Never gonna post about zero anymore, cause its not worth. He is protected in this forum by his buddy&#39;s. I can be banned here for that kind of post.

Banned

If you gonna say part with f9devil... Everybody knows that 70lvl rogue to kill 70lvl warrior don&#39;t need to have skills.[/b]
    please, shut the fuck up
    good bye

please, shut the fuck up
    good bye[/b]
    Please find more skilled "legend" who&#39;s ass you can lick... Bye

Banned

Please find more skilled "legend" who&#39;s ass you can lick... Bye [/b]
    im not licking his ass, and i dont think he&#39;s a legend, i just think you are a little nubcake who has no idea what the fuck he&#39;s talking about, i would smack your ass so hard if i would play on a lvl 70 warrior against a lvl 70 rogue, cYaa nukka

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast