Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

G70's PK movie

This is a discussion on G70's PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey network dumbass im pretty sure he vs'd nychris and beat him and im pretty damn sure nychris is a ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

hey network dumbass im pretty sure he vs'd nychris and beat him and im pretty damn sure nychris is a better rogue that ull ever be and so is zero so please stfu if u dont know what ur talking about. If you think ur so much better then go get him an account equally as strong as urs and 1 vs 1 him if u beat him more than 5 times without him beating u first then ur better if not then u've just been shit on.

PaPaSmurF

Haha, how you gona flame zero when he was one of the best sins in the game. and if it wasnt for him sharing his knowledge, some sins wouldnt even been 1/2 as good as they are im sure. Anyways, i doubt u even know how to play sin properly. Nor could beat zero vs. with equal geared/lvled sin. If your wondering how I can tell this, its your ignorant post.

grow up plxes. find something better to do rather than flame someone who doesnt play any more.

come back n play zero :P

im not licking his ass, and i dont think he's a legend, i just think you are a little nubcake who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about, i would smack your ass so hard if i would play on a lvl 70 warrior against a lvl 70 rogue, cYaa nukka[/b]
    As in your sig you never had 70lvl warrior...

hey network dumbass im pretty sure he vs'd nychris and beat him and im pretty damn sure nychris is a better rogue that ull ever be and so is zero so please stfu if u dont know what ur talking about. If you think ur so much better then go get him an account equally as strong as urs and 1 vs 1 him if u beat him more than 5 times without him beating u first then ur better if not then u've just been shit on.[/b]
    NYchris was known as 70lvl uber geared rogue same as zero. Only 1 thing made zero better than nychris he was more skilled but not enough to ppl think that he was best sin or even insane skilled. Since i saw zero movies, nothing impressive...
    Just 70lvl + best geared rogue killing 50-60+ lvl n00bs...

N1GG4

As in your sig you never had 70lvl warrior...
    NYchris was known as 70lvl uber geared rogue same as zero. Only 1 thing made zero better than nychris he was more skilled but not enough to ppl think that he was best sin or even insane skilled. Since i saw zero movies, nothing impressive...
    Just 70lvl + best geared rogue killing 50-60+ lvl n00bs...[/b]
    once again ur proving how stubborn u are.. It doesnt matter how many lvl 60 noobs he vs'd the point is he wasnt going up against 1 or 2 of them he was taking 5+ and the fact that most of the warriors/rogues were 65+ and UBER geared as you would say it makes him better. Also consider the time the people that were good had the items but then again when you look at it mostly everyone who actually pked was good and was geared out so your not proving much of any point except for the fact that your retarded. He is the one who came up with a minor combo right? He was the one to come up with the hp pot/minor combo fuck for all I know he coulda created the combo in general the point is he was the best at what he did and you cant stand here and say he wasnt because he proved it with his nps his kills his symbols and all of that. Also take into consideration the Inter Server Wars. Best vs the Best. Like the final round Diez vs Ares. Zero played the best of the servers and won so please just stfu cause your gettin no where.

Haha, how you gona flame zero when he was one of the best sins in the game. and if it wasnt for him sharing his knowledge, some sins wouldnt even been 1/2 as good as they are im sure. Anyways, i doubt u even know how to play sin properly. Nor could beat zero vs. with equal geared/lvled sin. If your wondering how I can tell this, its your ignorant post.

grow up plxes. find something better to do rather than flame someone who doesnt play any more.

come back n play zero :P[/b]
    I think minor combo was found by jpko or krko. There was many usko sins who used minor combo long time before zero's guide. But they not waisted time to write a guide. And if you are not idiot you can figure it yourself since you saw that someone using it in the game. :blink:

once again ur proving how stubborn u are.. It doesnt matter how many lvl 60 noobs he vs'd the point is he wasnt going up against 1 or 2 of them he was taking 5+ and the fact that most of the warriors/rogues were 65+ and UBER geared as you would say it makes him better.[/b]
    Don't you think that 65+ UBER geared char can resist more than 2 or 3 hits? w/e

OUT OF THIS TOPIC

N1GG4

once again network please tell me how long you've actually been playing. Because first of all I know for a fact that JPKO players didnt start comboing until about a year after USKO and some are still not comboing. Also the fact that just because they cant take a few hits doesnt mean that they wernt geared or leveled it just means that either zero fucked them over quickly and good and or the other person didnt pot half the time. Either way he'd kick your ass. Go look at his 2nd vid with f9 in it go look at the troll raid and now your going to sit there and tell me thats him being a noob and being redballed over and over again by noobs? please your just making urself look more of an ass each time you post just stop.

Also the fact that just because they cant take a few hits doesnt mean that they wernt geared or leveled it just means that either zero fucked them over quickly and good and or the other person didnt pot half the time.[/b]
    No Comments... <_<

fat_kelly

network pls man, i quited ko for a few months now. But last time i saw zero in new ko of felankor, he was killing evrey player (even if 3 ppl where try to kill him). nah and if u tell me he aint a good sin..

SilentDaemon

0_o

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

If you gonna say part with f9devil... Everybody knows that 70lvl rogue to kill 70lvl warrior don&#39;t need to have skills.[/b]
    id disagree

Id say its easier for an equivalently geared warrior to win a 1v1 with a rogue... just from my experience

regardless it was pretty equally matched back then with the lvl 70 cap... a better balance between classes at lvl 70 than now at lvl 80

greishkan1

That vs with zero war just the biggest jokes in life I&#39;d say that zero is much better.

Not bad for that rogue. Nice video, i liked.

Lightbulb

Zero never was good sin imo... what you can say about this movie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqS2I1GJx0[/b]
    All I got to say about this:
    :0000000:
    He&#39;s a good sin, he&#39;s good comboin but he&#39;s no that good healing...
    If you watch :0000000:&#39;s movei, you can see that he either forgets to heal with his minor, or he&#39;s just an&#39;t hold a fast minor for a long period of time.
    And probabily since a 720HP pot = 12 minors (13 continuous right clicks) he uses hp pots when he gets tired.
    But even if he doesn&#39;t heal very well, his combo rarely fails and he makes great dmg
    has nice control of light feet, cure curse, and magic shield.
    Being lvl 70 was also a great advantage since most others were under lvl 65 on his vids (you guys got to admit that)
    but still he also killed some other rouges and warriors that were lvl 70 aswell (network has to admit this too)

beterr:
    In that video, beterr&#39;s healing was real nice
    But... It seems like he and the guy recording were both turkish (I don&#39;t want to flame turks)
    And it also seems like this video was made shorty after "The Reing of the Fire Drake" patch
    In other works, koxp was out by this time, also there weren&#39;t GM&#39;s around (atleast in Dies there weren&#39;t)
    I&#39;d been told that with koxp, you can set the minor to automaically start after your HP goes under certain point which you can set
    for example; you can set minor to start simultaneously right after you lose 100 HP
    this means that you din&#39;t had to be an archer to be able to use koxp
    if you watch the video again, you can see that beterr mostly always have the same HP
    you can also se that after zero gets killed, he heals until he has like 85-90% hp and then stops healing, leaving his HP the same as when he was fighting zero
    this means that there&#39;s a probability that beterr was a koxp user at that time.
    But this may be wrong thou, Im not an Ares player and I&#39;d never seen beterr in action other than in the vid.

G70:
    Jugging by the video, his minor combo is great, and he can stan against NYChris and SomethingSmells which are or were supposed to be grate rouge at that time.
    He really had a hard time figthing Zero but probabily cause he was using HP pots instead of his minor heal
    Since he faced him on an invasion, he probily had run out of mana pots so he had to fight with 720 hp pots
    In otherwords, he coun&#39;t use what he&#39;s best doing, his minor combo
    G70&#39;s combo is nice but he fails quite frecuently in some occations
    If G70 had his mana pot, thing might had turned out diferently since that his strong point
    When he was forced to combo with hp pots, means that he had to fight in a way that he&#39;s not used to fighting with and his skills weren&#39;t set for 720 hp pot combo so it was quite had for him to fight.

Banned

um zero didnt "found" the minor combo lol... back in myko every1 was minor comboing back when his first vid came out. He just made it look all pretty with the potting added.

zero isnt a noob...but at the same time he isnt "the best"...

hes just a good sin... nothing more nothing less... Looks to me like he owned pk but was a average 1 v 1er.
    (at least compared to ppl now)

his vids were fast paced too :P and that made it extra

I didn&#39;t made this topic for you gys to fight over it
    I just wanted to put it for those guys that asked for G70&#39;s movie
    <_<

PaPaSmurF

I think minor combo was found by jpko or krko. There was many usko sins who used minor combo long time before zero&#39;s guide. But they not waisted time to write a guide. And if you are not idiot you can figure it yourself since you saw that someone using it in the game. :blink:
    Don&#39;t you think that 65+ UBER geared char can resist more than 2 or 3 hits? w/e

OUT OF THIS TOPIC[/b]
    Wow your a moron, I never said he founded minor combo. I said, he released his guide, and gave people alot of help with developing their skills. I just simply stated that sins (meaning USKO) would still be a under developed class (as a majority) if it wasnt for zero making the guide for USKO. And him executing the guide in the video was awesome imo, and i dont care what you think. :mellow:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast