Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

G70's PK movie

This is a discussion on G70's PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All I got to say about this: :0000000: He's a good sin, he's good comboin but he's no that good ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

All I got to say about this:
    :0000000:
    He's a good sin, he's good comboin but he's no that good healing...
    If you watch :0000000:'s movei, you can see that he either forgets to heal with his minor, or he's just an't hold a fast minor for a long period of time.
    And probabily since a 720HP pot = 12 minors (13 continuous right clicks) he uses hp pots when he gets tired.
    But even if he doesn't heal very well, his combo rarely fails and he makes great dmg
    has nice control of light feet, cure curse, and magic shield.
    Being lvl 70 was also a great advantage since most others were under lvl 65 on his vids (you guys got to admit that)
    but still he also killed some other rouges and warriors that were lvl 70 aswell (network has to admit this too)

beterr:
    In that video, beterr's healing was real nice
    But... It seems like he and the guy recording were both turkish (I don't want to flame turks)
    And it also seems like this video was made shorty after "The Reing of the Fire Drake" patch
    In other works, koxp was out by this time, also there weren't GM's around (atleast in Dies there weren't)
    I'd been told that with koxp, you can set the minor to automaically start after your HP goes under certain point which you can set
    for example; you can set minor to start simultaneously right after you lose 100 HP
    this means that you din't had to be an archer to be able to use koxp
    if you watch the video again, you can see that beterr mostly always have the same HP
    you can also se that after zero gets killed, he heals until he has like 85-90% hp and then stops healing, leaving his HP the same as when he was fighting zero
    this means that there's a probability that beterr was a koxp user at that time.
    But this may be wrong thou, Im not an Ares player and I'd never seen beterr in action other than in the vid.

G70:
    Jugging by the video, his minor combo is great, and he can stan against NYChris and SomethingSmells which are or were supposed to be grate rouge at that time.
    He really had a hard time figthing Zero but probabily cause he was using HP pots instead of his minor heal
    Since he faced him on an invasion, he probily had run out of mana pots so he had to fight with 720 hp pots
    In otherwords, he coun't use what he's best doing, his minor combo
    G70's combo is nice but he fails quite frecuently in some occations
    If G70 had his mana pot, thing might had turned out diferently since that his strong point
    When he was forced to combo with hp pots, means that he had to fight in a way that he's not used to fighting with and his skills weren't set for 720 hp pot combo so it was quite had for him to fight.[/b]
    beterr:
    A. beterr was at that time in the video lvl 78 and Zero was 72 or 73
    B. beterr had +3 uniques and all +8 weapons and armor, zero had +0 uniques and had a shard 7 and sherion 7 because he had broken his +8 shards going for +6 rebirth
    C. Zero could beat beterr easily when both were lvl 70, even with beterr's +3s. But since Zero was lower lvl than beterr in the 1v1 and the bonuses gained from Health bonuses, dex bonuses etc. get higher at higher lvls the difference in stats between beterr and zero at lvl 70 was much less than in this vs. beterr's minor combo wasnt great his stats were just so high zero couldnt break his hp regen and i know for sure no1 could in the same situation

G70:
    A. It is not real Zero on 0000000 during that 1v1 it is Festo who will tell u he wasnt a good rogue. Festo can obviously combo fine i think but he couldnt minor heal hence the soul pots during the 1v1. Im sure if it was real Zero on the account he would have won since G70 was using hp pots becuz G70 pked with hp pots during the video except during that one part when he ran out. He used full minor for 1v1s. Zero most likely would have won against G70's minor heal in my opinion because he was able to beat SomethingSmells and NYchris as well.
    B. G70's minor was only good because he used a Logitech G7 programmable mouse (hence the name G70) and he macro'd his minor heal on to one key. So either he just had to hold it down or press it once and it would just keep minor healing at a very high speed. I think he also had his soul pots on the macro key as well because his soul pot is used just a split second after the cooldown is over and the same time elapses between the time the cool down is over and when the next one is used everytime.
    C. In the 1v1 with SomethingSmells u might notice that near the end that G70 is losing and then G70's hp goes from redball zone all the way to full within a split second and SomethingSmells stops attacking and walks backwards and types into chat right as he dies and probably from what im guessing its about his daggers breaking. (Hence G70's hp rising so fast.) And since G70 didnt really beat SomethingSmells just as he didnt really beat Festo on Zero and real Zero could beat SomethingSmells im sure Zero would beat G70.

Back then pking on hp pots with Zero's and G70s gear and lvl was sufficient and not as tiring on ur arm. Which is why G70 pked on just pots and Zero used pots mostly during pk but in tougher situations u do see him spamming his minor as well as still working hp pots in to the mix. Just spamming minor heal during pk is stupid IMO as well cuz if u get stunned u cant minor heal. Best to pk with both minor and hp pots but if theres no need to spam minor heal why do it? That explains why zero isnt always minor healing during his video... becuz at certain times he didnt have to. During the 1v1s Zero does use minor, but doesnt spam it as fast as others cuz he mixes hp pots into his healing on 1v1s which mathematically heals more hp than spam minor, which is why Zero was able to win so many 1v1s back then. He was one of few to have hp+minor healing pretty much perfected.

And Drew I dunno if Zero was the first to minor combo but he was doing it WAY before he started making his videos, and if he wasnt the first he was one of the first.

beterr:
    B. beterr had +3 uniques and all +8 weapons and armor, zero had +0 uniques and had a shard 7 and sherion 7 because he had broken his +8 shards going for +6 rebirth
    C. Zero could beat beterr easily when both were lvl 70, even with beterr's +3s. But since Zero was lower lvl than beterr in the 1v1 and the bonuses gained from Health bonuses, dex bonuses etc. get higher at higher lvls the difference in stats between beterr and zero at lvl 70 was much less than in this vs. beterr's minor combo wasnt great his stats were just so high zero couldnt break his hp regen and i know for sure no1 could in the same situation
    G70:
    A. It is not real Zero on 0000000 during that 1v1 it is Festo who will tell u he wasnt a good rogue. Festo can obviously combo fine i think but he couldnt minor heal hence the soul pots during the 1v1. Im sure if it was real Zero on the account he would have won since G70 was using hp pots becuz G70 pked with hp pots during the video except during that one part when he ran out. He used full minor for 1v1s. Zero most likely would have won against G70's minor heal in my opinion because he was able to beat SomethingSmells and NYchris as well.
    B. G70's minor was only good because he used a Logitech G7 programmable mouse (hence the name G70) and he macro'd his minor heal on to one key. So either he just had to hold it down or press it once and it would just keep minor healing at a very high speed. I think he also had his soul pots on the macro key as well because his soul pot is used just a split second after the cooldown is over and the same time elapses between the time the cool down is over and when the next one is used everytime.
    C. In the 1v1 with SomethingSmells u might notice that near the end that G70 is losing and then G70's hp goes from redball zone all the way to full within a split second and SomethingSmells stops attacking and walks backwards and types into chat right as he dies and probably from what im guessing its about his daggers breaking. (Hence G70's hp rising so fast.) And since G70 didnt really beat SomethingSmells just as he didnt really beat Festo on Zero and real Zero could beat SomethingSmells im sure Zero would beat G70.

Back then pking on hp pots with Zero's and G70s gear and lvl was sufficient and not as tiring on ur arm. Which is why G70 pked on just pots and Zero used pots mostly during pk but in tougher situations u do see him spamming his minor as well as still working hp pots in to the mix. Just spamming minor heal during pk is stupid IMO as well cuz if u get stunned u cant minor heal. Best to pk with both minor and hp pots but if theres no need to spam minor heal why do it? That explains why zero isnt always minor healing during his video... becuz at certain times he didnt have to. During the 1v1s Zero does use minor, but doesnt spam it as fast as others cuz he mixes hp pots into his healing on 1v1s which mathematically heals more hp than spam minor, which is why Zero was able to win so many 1v1s back then. He was one of few to have hp+minor healing pretty much perfected.

And Drew I dunno if Zero was the first to minor combo but he was doing it WAY before he started making his videos, and if he wasnt the first he was one of the first.[/b]
    Now this is the kind of post I like
    so... in that vs
    beterr was lvl 78 and zero was 72
    beterr had better uniqes(+3) and armor than zero
    Zero had shard +7 and sherion+7 while who knows what beterr had (if he had +3 uniqes)

Interesting.... THX for this info.
    not every1 know this

Cadence96

so... in that vs
    Zero had shard +7 and sherion+7 while who knows what beterr had (if he had +3 uniqes)

not every1 know this[/b]
    Sorry. But that information is old, instead of opening flame topics you should have had the courtesy of making a search.
    IMO beterr's video is the clownest thing ever seen.

so... in that vs

not every1 know this[/b]
    i just wanna add some thing beterr has full set of uniqes 3 full set of amor 9/10 daggers 9/10 now so when he and zero vsed he had like 5x as good gear as zero but every one knowes that beterr is a bugg abuser++++ so no wonder he got all the good shit

u dun have to use koxp to minor,3 fingers is enough

PaPaSmurF

That or 2 ppl. Twice the hands twice the fun in turkey. cheers ^^

Banned

beterr:
    G70:

And Drew I dunno if Zero was the first to minor combo but he was doing it WAY before he started making his videos, and if he wasnt the first he was one of the first.

im sure he wasnt one of the first :P dont question me whore.
    :lol:[/b]

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol drew... u put ur text in the stuff u quoted from me :P

Banned

lol drew... u put ur text in the stuff u quoted from me :P[/b]

lmao wow im a asshole :mellow:

when we gonna get some duo pk going btw

kibal

Are the 3 guys that g70 use for minor combo still palying?

PaPaSmurF

Are the 3 guys that g70 use for minor combo still palying?[/b]
    You dont need 3 ppl when u have that mouse.

Wink

Sorry. But that information is old, instead of opening flame topics you should have had the courtesy of making a search.
    IMO beterr's video is the clownest thing ever seen.[/b]
    This info is old?
    How old?
    I just wan't to know their stats close to when that video was made...
    Ohh and, It wasn't my intention to start a flame topic, I just wanted to put up G70's video cause some guy asked me to upload it but I didn't had it on my computer at that time and I kinda forgot to upload it :lol:
    I remembered to uploade it a few days ago

Banned

upload to filefront plz...

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lol 0000000 already responded to this vid a while ago..and said he wasnt the one playing on the character at the time. Never even met the guy.

dvir1993

is 00000 even potting in that vs ..i cant see it ><[/b]
    me to ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast