gamecamv2

This is a discussion on gamecamv2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i kinda looked around and didnt find anything similar so here goes. i dled gamecamv2 and it works fine ...
Page: 1

mezcalaman

so i kinda looked around and didnt find anything similar so here goes.

i dled gamecamv2 and it works fine on other games i got on pc but when i opened ko it was like gamecam wasnt even on, it didnt seem to detect it. i went back to the other game to make sure it was on and it was. then when i retried it on ko it worked...so i loged off shut ko down relogged and it wasnt working again. anyone have this issue/know how to deal with it?
    h34r:

Gamecam doesnt work on ko anymore ?

mezcalaman

as far as i remember gamecam 1 stopped working on ko dunno if they fixed it or not but v2 is out and well it worked once when i tried it this morning but when i tried it again it didnt work kinda odd. it must mean that it does work just that something might be wrong or something iunno

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Off Topic: Belongs in Tech Support

On Topic: It really depends on X-Crap's update which we receive almost every Tuesday maintenance, one week it works and the next week it stops working due to the new patch of X-Crap.

mezcalaman

i see but its kinda odd that one moment it doesnt work, the next attempt works ,then again it doesnt work lol i find it odd at least.

ps: didnt know which one of the 2 sections to put it, if mod can move thanks ^^"

I've got same problem...

Once I saw GameCam's icons b4 X-Shit error appeared.... any1 know a solution for this?