Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Genoxide 3: A Janus-style Pk Experience (lvl 75)

This is a discussion on Genoxide 3: A Janus-style Pk Experience (lvl 75) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great movie mate. And yes dpierre is a very good sin. :wub:...
Page: 6

Great movie mate. And yes dpierre is a very good sin. :wub:

FatM4n

fook, could you describe what fire armor does and that other skill instat magic does.

to MoneyorLove I guess you changed to the worse.

BreastBoy

Great movie!!! :wub: firearmor+lvl 72staff thingy = OWNAGE!!

and fatman, out of this topic I can only see that u have been the bitch here. not moneyorlove.

FoOoK

Originally posted by FatM4n
    fook, could you describe what fire armor does and that other skill instat magic does.

Fire armor Description: Inflict a powerful fire damage and deal continuous fire damage.

Basically it is a skill that is casted similar to Magic shield on rogues (however, with a kickass animation and you can only cast it on yourself) and it will appear where you would see your MS and buffs etc...
    Once you've casted the skill, the next person who hits you (with a melee attack, magic or arrow skills will not trigger it :angry: ) will be inflicted with 1400 damage (regardless of their FR/GR/LR) and the skill will do about 50-60 dot damage
    After someone hits you and damage has been inflicted, the Fire armor icon will disappear and you will have to wait for the skill to cooldown again (2 minutes total cooldown time starting when you cast it)

Instantly Magic Description: Able to cast a spell without any refresh/cooldown time.

A skill that is casted similar to Fire armor (just w/out a cool animation) that will appear where your buffs/swifts appear...
    Once you've casted the skill, you can use a skill w/out waiting to use it again (meteor, meteor, supernova)
    After you've used the same skill (The 2nd meteor) the Icon disappears and you will have to wait for the cooldown (3 minutes total cooldown time starting when you cast it)

If you need a visual guide, go watch the video lol otherwise i dont know how else to describe it....

FatM4n

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Fire armor Description: Inflict a powerful fire damage and deal continuous fire damage.

Basically it is a skill that is casted similar to Magic shield on rogues (however, with a kickass animation and you can only cast it on yourself) and it will appear where you would see your MS and buffs etc...
    Once you've casted the skill, the next person who hits you (with a melee attack, magic or arrow skills will not trigger it :angry: ) will be inflicted with 1400 damage (regardless of their FR/GR/LR) and the skill will do about 50-60 dot damage
    After someone hits you and damage has been inflicted, the Fire armor icon will disappear and you will have to wait for the skill to cooldown again (2 minutes total cooldown time starting when you cast it)

Instantly Magic Description: Able to cast a spell without any refresh/cooldown time.

A skill that is casted similar to Fire armor (just w/out a cool animation) that will appear where your buffs/swifts appear...
    Once you've casted the skill, you can use a skill w/out waiting to use it again (meteor, meteor, supernova)
    After you've used the same skill (The 2nd meteor) the Icon disappears and you will have to wait for the cooldown (3 minutes total cooldown time starting when you cast it)

If you need a visual guide, go watch the video lol otherwise i dont know how else to describe it....[/b]
    TY, I understand, so basicly you can cast instant magic and use 2 fire armor right after each other. That would be cool get hitted with 1400*2+50*2 dot dmg

FoOoK

yes, you can do that (i do that mostly in cz cause i just love fire armor and also because i rarely cast 3 novas)

Nofear19

nice pk man....keep it going

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456