Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Genoxide PK Video :)

This is a discussion on Genoxide PK Video :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finally all clannies have reached the desired levels and ready for some fun action packed PK Sorry for the large ...
Page: 1

FoOoK

Default Genoxide PK Video :)

Finally all clannies have reached the desired levels and ready for some fun action packed PK

Sorry for the large file, still a noobie at compressing and editting

Well Enjoy, leave comments or suggestions if you'd like

http://files.filefront.com/Genoxide_Pk_Vid...;/fileinfo.html

IntrepidTimorous

hahaha really funny Nobody can kill Janus,Zero and AMY couldnt kill him,and your clan is really good like the movie.

farhad

great movie but im a lil bit confused...... you were foook the rogue so now u play janus? real janus quit? but who ever plays it .. its well geared and nice tps.

FoOoK

real janus plays the account, i play most of genoxide characters for fun and for fraps sometimes, i helped geared janus when i quit rogue because he just got back into the game and was behind in items.

hope that cleared your confusion and glad you enjoyed the movie

FrEaK

nice video :wub:

B.I

zzz have your warriors 1 vs 1 cloud and not use hp gear then get undying back to str gear to win zzz gg.

farhad

Originally posted by B.I
    zzz have your warriors 1 vs 1 cloud and not use hp gear then get undying back to str gear to win zzz gg.
    you are jealous ok? and you are not cloud ok? so let people enjoy his movie

B.I

lol? who say I am and jelous of what? a bunch of lvl 70s who have trouble with a lvl 6x party and only 1 70? mmk ya jelousy is the word zzzzz

FoOoK

Originally posted by B.I
    lmao, u dont know their items, you "assume" it was undying, but cloud lost fair and square.
    cloud wants 1v1 in arena with sunshine cause he think sun had undying because he got owned 6-0.

We have 3 warriors, pick one and fight and when u lose, dont complain and make up excuses.

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by B.I
    lol? who say I am and jelous of what? a bunch of lvl 70s who have trouble with a lvl 6x party and only 1 70? mmk ya jelousy is the word zzzzz
    lol ? jealous it is :lol: ...

P.S. dont tell me you're Feight :angry:

FoOoK

Originally posted by B.I
    trouble yes, but our FULL party = 6 people actively playing (without VENT or TEAMSPEAK)
    We dont even have a rogue (rogue = cs priest killer, so you should be relieved)
    o and HOW many priest do you roll with when u tried to kill our party, how many warriors (70 or not)...

why cant you just admit we are strong and stop making up excuses

B.I

lol so why doesnt sunshine want to fight in arena? and accroding to him he has all +0 uniques and +7 or +8 shell set with str, yet he hit cloud for way less then what cloud was hitting him for and still wins with a shitload of hp more? yeah gg clouds beaten GM char with +3 acces b4, so how the fuk he gona loose to some random n00b? ya 7.8k hp is what sunshine had with undying? mmh somewhere aroudn there. I will stfu when sunshien goes arena and gets vamped, why use excuses such as "arena is buged" lol wtf.

B.I

lol excuses of what? we dont have TS or Vent either cloud a cheapbastard.

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by B.I
    lol so why doesnt sunshine want to fight in arena? and accroding to him he has all +0 uniques and +7 or +8 shell set with str, yet he hit cloud for way less then what cloud was hitting him for and still wins with a shitload of hp more? yeah gg clouds beaten GM char with +3 acces b4, so how the fuk he gona loose to some random n00b? ya 7.8k hp is what sunshine had with undying? mmh somewhere aroudn there. I will stfu when sunshien goes arena and gets vamped, why use excuses such as "arena is buged" lol wtf.

..arena is bugged for me sometimes.. i dont see my weapon and potting.. but whatever ok stupid?.. we had to go to the beach.....u are fuken moron.. a warrior with undying has over 9k HP so stfu.....and random noob? god cloud lost to a random noob.. fuken pathetic?... i guess u're shocked cause he lost.. are you terribly shocked that he lost ? ..that's why u're crying so much ??? fuken pathetic... "sunsh1ne has beaten GM Char with +5 uniques, so how can cloud beat him? " :wub:

B.I

lol its buged for everyone, alot of ppl cant see pots etc thats your phatethic excuse? so you need to c when ppl use pots to be able to fight? so now I see how short you so called "skills" are. No need to get touchy am I getting to you? :lol:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast