Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Genoxide PK Video :)

This is a discussion on Genoxide PK Video :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i can say is you are too cocky. its not that sun refused to fight in arena, he went ...
Page: 2

FoOoK

all i can say is you are too cocky. its not that sun refused to fight in arena, he went to the beach. and +1 to p33, he lost to a "random noob"

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by B.I
    lol its buged for everyone, alot of ppl cant see pots etc thats your phatethic excuse? so you need to c when ppl use pots to be able to fight? so now I see how short you so called "skills" are. No need to get touchy am I getting to you? *:lol:
    i want to see my glowing axe .. you have a problem with that? :wub:

B.I

lol no sir I dont, peed you a big talker for someone who loggs off ym as soon as clodu calls you for 1 vs 1 or w/e we ask you if you want to you dont even answer, anyways im done here sorry to rain your parade xD nice movie.

FoOoK

no need for apologies =) this is entertaining

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by B.I
    lol no sir I dont, peed you a big talker for someone who loggs off ym as soon as clodu calls you for 1 vs 1 or w/e we ask you if you want to you dont even answer, anyways im done here sorry to rain your parade xD nice movie.

uhh i dont even wanna waste my time with cloud.. he can't even beat the "random noob" SUNSH1NE ... so why try ? :wub: and you guys are really cocky.... and please keep sucking up to him he'll provide you with more items.. :wub: ..and YM is on my merchant comp..and im not gonna sit and watch my merchant retard. :lol: .. see you in cz

B.I

LOL funny thats the same thing f9devil said when cloud pmed him. 5 mintues of your precious time, is that too much to ask? you ovbiously have more then that if you play ko.

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by B.I
    LOL funny thats the same thing f9devil said when cloud pmed him. 5 mintues of your precious time, is that too much to ask? you ovbiously have more then that if you play ko.
    hey u're back .. uh no .. cause u'll complain about my hp , uniques +1 (which i dont have) .. blah blah. etc..

B.I

your so sexy lil pp I just cant leave w/o bashing on you :wub:

janus31 this guy fo0ok plays is a mage with 5.5k HP thats all i will say. turk powa

CelticFrost

Boring as hell.

FoOoK

dam zero lol, so what qualifies people to be a turk?
    if zero cant own you, then your a turk, if zero owns you, your still a turk lmao
    no need to drain me posted stats for u at the end

and celticfrost, deep down you know you love it , imean how many mage videos are there compare to constant warrior/sin/full heal priest movies.

and ive noticed a trend in forum posting, people comment nice and good video, then follow by the haters who post after one another saying boring/gay/stupid/babashopers. its a never ending circle

nice video. very gg support mage ^_^

Crazy2010

Pretty cool movie , i just didnt like the music :blink:

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Pretty cool movie , i just didnt like the music *:blink:
    i left my volume off

FoOoK

cant please everyone about the music sorry hehe

some like rock, some like rap, hell some like country folk songs, but mixing them would just be weird =)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast