Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Genoxide PK Video :)

This is a discussion on Genoxide PK Video :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dpierre6 geno.....have my babies? * * h43r: *:wub: are you female?...
Page: 4

FoOoK

Originally posted by dpierre6
    geno.....have my babies? * *h43r: *:wub:
    are you female?

flamthrow

Ye hes a female, at least hes dressed like one :lol:

And about ANY illusioning he prolly just wanted to tease him with that. None of them could kill eachother anyway :P
    Nice vid i really enjoyed it pal. But that hp on the war is just insane almost 6.8k even by going tank build its pretty damn hard to get such high hp. h43r: Anyway keep the vids coming and hf

RunLikeYouStoleIt

his build for mage is better than some on Edana rofl

theres a "paper fire, hp mage" hes a support character, his nova does about 140 damage to players

hes paper with no base mp, its all hp, he has about 5k hp at level 61 lolz, i heard he went intel recently. not sure, i guese he got tired of people ragging on him. he called one of our mages a noob at CSW a while back and everyone laughed at him :P

w/e he got smarter now lol :wub:

edit, 90% on your movie

FoOoK

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    his build for mage is better than some on Edana rofl

theres a "paper fire, hp mage" hes a support character, his nova does about 140 damage to players

hes paper with no base mp, its all hp, he has about 5k hp at level 61 lolz, i heard he went intel recently. not sure, i guese he got tired of people ragging on him. he called one of our mages a noob at CSW a while back and everyone laughed at him *:P *

w/e he got smarter now lol :wub:

edit, 90% on your movie
    lol "paper fire, hp mage, " i think thats just a bad build.

If your support, your not going to be doing damage so why fire...

haha nice vid i really love that when so many ppl cant kill a paper mage :P

wraith86

75% downloaded. its on filefront so GJ to that, but i remember p33d33ni luring our talos away but i dont know how. he couldnt out damage the warrior that was tanking it nor could he have been using binding because he was hitting it while running really fast as it was chasing him (KOXP mabye?)

FoOoK

Originally posted by wraith86
    75% downloaded. its on filefront so GJ to that, but i remember p33d33ni luring our talos away but i dont know how. he couldnt out damage the warrior that was tanking it nor could he have been using binding because he was hitting it while running really fast as it was chasing him (KOXP mabye?)
    lol... good old luring boss days , and warrior using koxp is just stupid lol

wraith86

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    lol... good old luring boss days , and warrior using koxp is just stupid lol[/b]
    im just wondering how he did that. ran away with talos as our raptor+8/80 warrior was tanking it? other then p33d33ni nice movie!

FoOoK

so your saying that he was luring it AND killing that talos at the same time?
    this does not make sense at all.... either your luring, or your sliding or your tanking...

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by wraith86
    ouch :lol: nice try calling me a kOxper.. but u made urself look pretty dumb in trying to do so... :wub: ... "he couldnt out damage the warrior that was tanking it " --- wait.. was i luring or tanking? according to you i was luring so how do you know i couldn't out damage the warrior tanking it?... why would i lure it if i could tank it?? ... because i couldn't tank it so i lured it. :lol: ...... .. "nor could he have been using binding because he was hitting it while running" --- have u used binding? SLM :wub:

P.S there's nothing wrong with luring bosses :rollseyes: .. dont hate :wub:

garfieldbr

Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    ouch :lol: nice try calling me a kOxper.. but u made urself look pretty dumb in trying to do so... :wub: ... "he couldnt out damage the warrior that was tanking it " --- wait.. was i luring or tanking? according to you i was luring so how do you know i couldn't out damage the warrior tanking it?... why would i lure it if i could tank it?? ... because i couldn't tank it so i lured it. :lol: ...... .. "nor could he have been using binding because he was hitting it while running" --- have u used binding? SLM :wub:

P.S there's nothing wrong with luring bosses :rollseyes: .. dont hate :wub:[/b]
    lol :wacko:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

can anyone send on rapid or filefront first song front this video :P

wraith86

Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

P.S there's nothing wrong with luring bosses :rollseyes: .. dont hate :wub:[/b]
    ??? you werent comboing it at all so i know for a fact you werent out damaging my warrior. why would you lure a boss away from people just because you cant take it? trying to lose respect in the community? and yes ive used binding. also what do you mean by "SLM" last time i checked that wasnt an english word.

ReMiX

Good movie man
    survive vs 0000000 its realy awsome cuz ur paper (=Low Defence :X)
    realy good movie..

LifeStyle

Originally posted by Mojmir
    can anyone send on rapid or filefront first song front this video :P
    yep, nice1

any1 knows the track? :rollseyes: need the title -_-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast