Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Genoxide PK Video :)

This is a discussion on Genoxide PK Video :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX Good movie man * survive vs 0000000 its realy awsome cuz ur paper (=Low ...
Page: 6

ReMiX

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX
    Good movie man *
    survive vs 0000000 its realy awsome cuz ur paper (=Low Defence :X)
    realy good movie..
    1010ac is not paper.[/b]
    kinda of paper look at his set dude no shells only paper clothes and some paper clothes with DD..
    with the chitin shield and iron belt and dual rols..(i dont know +how much)
    yes it is kind of a paper u cant say he is INT mage..

FoOoK

lol i love this debate of whether paper or not

all my jewels +0, except one +1 WE, saves you the guessing game

shiftypoo

i wanna make a topic so people can flame me =[ im jealous

Sneakyyy

dude thats so funny but why are you using a flame staff why not a ice staff or lightning ?

FoOoK

because im lazy to buy a lupus staff...

RunLikeYouStoleIt

was pretty good :P i liked it but idk. i like the. HOLY SHIT kinda movies :P but yours was good enough to go on my save list :lol:

wraith86

Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

some people have no common sense

+1
    gagagagaga congratulation you've won the NO COMMON SENSE AWARD :lol:[/b]
    you better be being sarcastic because obviously i know foook is on your side so obviously he was saying i had no common sense but the reason i quoted him on it was because i believed it was you that has no common sense. and seriously dude why are you trying to fight me? all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us. why do you have to get so uppity and defensive when someone wonders about you? which brings me to think if you really do hack or are hiding something because if you werent you wouldve answered my question with no flaming intended like a normal person. jokes on you buddy.

::LoLz::

AHAHAHAHAH and zero should be the strongest on ares pffffffff cant kill a mage and he says that no mage can stand with him 1 v 1 well we all see and ANY tuff one lol had shard +9 lol congratz on ur way of playing Janus ;D

Originally posted by kibal

p.s: i never saw a genoxide member using koxp .
    I can show u a pic of 4 of them macroing/leeching but whats the point <_<
    ppl will always say they never do it...

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

+1
    gagagagaga congratulation you've won the NO COMMON SENSE AWARD :lol:[/b]
    you better be being sarcastic because obviously i know foook is on your side so obviously he was saying i had no common sense but the reason i quoted him on it was because i believed it was you that has no common sense. and seriously dude why are you trying to fight me? all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us. why do you have to get so uppity and defensive when someone wonders about you? which brings me to think if you really do hack or are hiding something because if you werent you wouldve answered my question with no flaming intended like a normal person. jokes on you buddy.[/b][/quote]

you better be being sarcastic.. nope ... seriously dude why are you trying to fight me?... i believe you started it -_- ... all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us... are u stupid or u're just stupid?.. luring = using bind and run.. do i have to explain more? <_<.... please stop the hate cause i lured a boss from you.. if everyone was like you.. this thread would be filled with GENOXIDE LURE/KS BOSS posts.. :wub:

wraith86

Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

+1

gagagagaga congratulation you've won the NO COMMON SENSE AWARD :lol:
    you better be being sarcastic because obviously i know foook is on your side so obviously he was saying i had no common sense but the reason i quoted him on it was because i believed it was you that has no common sense. and seriously dude why are you trying to fight me? all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us. why do you have to get so uppity and defensive when someone wonders about you? which brings me to think if you really do hack or are hiding something because if you werent you wouldve answered my question with no flaming intended like a normal person. jokes on you buddy.[/b]

you better be being sarcastic.. nope ... seriously dude why are you trying to fight me?... i believe you started it -_- ... all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us... are u stupid or u're just stupid?.. luring = using bind and run.. do i have to explain more? <_<.... please stop the hate cause i lured a boss from you.. if everyone was like you.. this thread would be filled with GENOXIDE LURE/KS BOSS posts.. :wub:[/b][/quote]

im not going to take this any further then to say you need to lighten up.

PleaseCallMeBaby

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PleaseCallMeBaby)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

+1

you better be being sarcastic because obviously i know foook is on your side so obviously he was saying i had no common sense but the reason i quoted him on it was because i believed it was you that has no common sense. and seriously dude why are you trying to fight me? all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us. why do you have to get so uppity and defensive when someone wonders about you? which brings me to think if you really do hack or are hiding something because if you werent you wouldve answered my question with no flaming intended like a normal person. jokes on you buddy.

you better be being sarcastic.. nope ... seriously dude why are you trying to fight me?... i believe you started it -_- ... all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us... are u stupid or u're just stupid?.. luring = using bind and run.. do i have to explain more? <_<.... please stop the hate cause i lured a boss from you.. if everyone was like you.. this thread would be filled with GENOXIDE LURE/KS BOSS posts.. :wub:[/b]
    im not going to take this any further then to say you need to lighten up.[/b][/quote]

ok baba time for you to stfu and ty for bump :wub:

wraith86

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

+1

you better be being sarcastic.. nope ... seriously dude why are you trying to fight me?... i believe you started it -_- ... all i wanted to know is how you lured the talos from us... are u stupid or u're just stupid?.. luring = using bind and run.. do i have to explain more? <_<.... please stop the hate cause i lured a boss from you.. if everyone was like you.. this thread would be filled with GENOXIDE LURE/KS BOSS posts.. :wub:
    im not going to take this any further then to say you need to lighten up.[/b]
    ok baba time for you to stfu and ty for bump :wub:[/b][/quote]

you dont get it do you? you need to stfu

FoOoK

geez wraight, your arguments are going nowhere. Ive been reading what you've been trying to say and you've done nothing but contradict yourself.

Originally posted by ::LoLz::
    AHAHAHAHAH and zero should be the strongest on ares pffffffff cant kill a mage and he says that no mage can stand with him 1 v 1 well we all see and ANY tuff one lol had shard +9 lol congratz on ur way of playing Janus ;D
    lol if he stands still he will die, sliding with 1010ac 45 dd and 5500 hp? haha ok man its a stupid class to 1v1 with. You might aswell 1v1 with an Int priest and then boast about it on forums...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast