Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Genoxide Pk Video 2

This is a discussion on Genoxide Pk Video 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ?...
Page: 5

Lev1

so ?

FoOoK

Grits - my life be like
    Xzibit - my life, my world
    DMX - whats my name
    Dilated People - you cant hide, you cant run
    Coolio - gangsta paradise

nice vids, but how much you have sped up it.. its just that ur hp pot drinking looks a bit fishy.. i mean i know you have made the video faster but there are moments its not that fast and the pots go fast still.

no flame or anything, maybe im just paranoid but anyways really nice mage action!

gtaguy

TELL MOONBABY TO SELL ME THAT GOD DAMN HELL BREAKER!!!!!

FoOoK

Originally posted by perhana
    nice vids, but how much you have sped up it.. its just that ur hp pot drinking looks a bit fishy.. i mean i know you have made the video faster but there are moments its not that fast and the pots go fast still.

no flame or anything, maybe im just paranoid but anyways really nice mage action!
    =)

i sped up because some clips are very long and watching it in regular speed would be boring and a waste of space... Scenes that are in regular speed are probably because i think they are good to watch and are short fights (or maybe i want to make things longer ) But yea, HP pots regen are the same..., Some scenes are 2x the regular speed, while scenes such as the fight with ANY (which took forever...) were 4x and 2x the regular speed combined.

i respect your curiosity, because i would question some things i believe are odd, but yea, theres always a reason for everything =)

yup, i watched it again with more consentration.. nothing fishy anymore :P

awsome action, best mage vid iwe seen so far.. keep up the good work and make us mages proud :wub:

FoOoK

=)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345