Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

getting 70 (must see)

This is a discussion on getting 70 (must see) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats probably why he killed u esay in arena, and btw, if u wanna fraps vses in cz, should i ...
Page: 6

thats probably why he killed u esay in arena, and btw, if u wanna fraps vses in cz, should i show how he kills ur sharer naked with full hp in cz? ur dumb, frapsing a vs u lose, and saying ur self u did, little respect next time.

EDIT:
    for the ppl whos going to say the vs with nati wasnt far, Salmin hited him 950 while nati hit him 700.

Banned

thats probably why he killed u esay in arena, and btw, if u wanna fraps vses in cz, should i show how he kills ur sharer naked with full hp in cz? ur dumb, frapsing a vs u lose, and saying ur self u did, little respect next time.

EDIT:
    for the ppl whos going to say the vs with nati wasnt far, Salmin hited him 950 while nati hit him 700.[/b]

first of all, am i dumb for telling everyone the thruth? You fuking called me a lier even tho i allready posted the real results... One of the things you cry about is my dmg and his dmg.... everyone know i have a iron neck and it does some difference, but to say its cuz of that i won is retarded:

my dmg:
    600% = 1000
    400% = 666
    200% = 333
    my first attacks do ~ 2000

his dmg:
    600% = 800
    400% = 550
    Blood = 550
    200% = 275
    he does ~ 2175

(the rest of the attacks do almost the same dmg as R hits and can easily be counted out since you minorheal faster then they hit u)

my exp sharer is 11y old and never played this game before... so yes if you want you can fraps the vs and post it here
    but then i'll just own Nati's ass again and show everyone how he can't beat me even with bloodybeast

imagine what i will do to him when i trade my magic shield scroll in for BB?

Banned

Just got a new song...... JELLYSICKLE <3

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

nice movie ^^ 9/10

Banned

first of all, am i dumb for telling everyone the thruth? You fuking called me a lier even tho i allready posted the real results... One of the things you cry about is my dmg and his dmg.... everyone know i have a iron neck and it does some difference, but to say its cuz of that i won is retarded:
    my dmg:
    600% = 1000
    400% = 666
    200% = 333
    my first attacks do ~ 2000

his dmg:
    600% = 800
    400% = 550
    Blood = 550
    200% = 275
    he does ~ 2175

(the rest of the attacks do almost the same dmg as R hits and can easily be counted out since you minorheal faster then they hit u)

my exp sharer is 11y old and never played this game before... so yes if you want you can fraps the vs and post it here
    but then i&#39;ll just own Nati&#39;s ass again and show everyone how he can&#39;t beat me even with bloodybeast

imagine what i will do to him when i trade my magic shield scroll in for BB?[/b]
    LOL

So much bullshit over a one vs one. Hit the pvp server.

Banned

LOL

So much bullshit over a one vs one. Hit the pvp server.[/b]

No, cuz according to him, i shouldn&#39;t be able to vs people becuase my gear is better then theirs?

Banned

No, cuz according to him, i shouldn&#39;t be able to vs people becuase my gear is better then theirs?[/b]
    If outgeared I believe in just not fighting the person. Don&#39;t argue or moan about it, just say I&#39;ll pm you when I improve my items.

Well actually that used to be what was needed. Now we have the pvp server.

salmin owns

Kan du ladda upp på Youtube :P

Banned

Kan du ladda upp på Youtube :P [/b]
    verkligen inte... tanka från filefront

NoA

Likte den veldig godt, men forstår ikke hvorfor du har stab på skillbar 1 og pierce på 2 :P

pierce = 200% og stab = 150%. ( tror jeg)

Banned

Likte den veldig godt, men forstår ikke hvorfor du har stab på skillbar 1 og pierce på 2 :P

pierce = 200% og stab = 150%. ( tror jeg)[/b]

so i can do as much attacks per sec as possible... as you see i never run out of skills

nice movie :P
    8/10

NoA

so i can do as much attacks per sec as possible... as you see i never run out of skills[/b]
    Ah, smart I guess.

Btw, I like the spike at 09:36

Banned

Ah, smart I guess.

Btw, I like the spike at 09:36 [/b]

ofc im smart... but i shouldn&#39;t take all the credit... since it was a friend that thought me the 12hit combo (with BloodyBeast)... and i just changed it a little to make it work without bloodybeast

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast