Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GG in diez aq babasmusuns lol

This is a discussion on GG in diez aq babasmusuns lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice dupe send me kcs of this file and tell me what server this duper is on[/b] Diez...
Page: 2

GetRichOrDieTrying

nice dupe

send me kcs of this file and tell me what server this duper is on[/b]
    Diez

Banned

thats tez <_<
    woot? my raptor is only +5/80 and his weapon is +9reverse.. fucking duper get me kcs ill let him ban..

that guy who made ms +9/90 and IB +9/90 is a duper too?.. <_<[/b]
    are u retarded in real life to or just forums :huh:

so he made a legit +9 avendon after bf wipe?

wow i guess he lives in bf and so do his 7 other party member friends who give him all there frags as well?

cant tell if ur bein saracastic or not tez ><

are u retarded in real life to or just forums :huh:

so he made a legit +9 avendon after bf wipe?

wow i guess he lives in bf and so do his 7 other party member friends who give him all there frags as well?[/b]
    im not retarded and didnt try to be one in that post. (ofc when i want to be one.. there are alot of posts of me :P)
    i noticed more then just few times that u get very bitchy when u see some1 else that has maybe 1 better item than u
    imo this point is something u have to change in you. just let them play..
    u know it and i know it, chances that this player is "skilled" are low. go pwn him with your items and shut up.
    what you think ppl are thinking about u?. you remember that history with "WE +3" right? you defended yourself also all the time "we made gm check its legit its legit" etc etc, so that guy could defend himself too and say "its legit its legit" b4 YOU have to come with "bring me kcs pls"

my opinion

Banned

im not retarded and didnt try to be one in that post. (ofc when i want to be one.. there are alot of posts of me :P )
    i noticed more then just few times that u get very bitchy when u see some1 else that has maybe 1 better item than u
    imo this point is something u have to change in you. just let them play..
    u know it and i know it, chances that this player is "skilled" are low. go pwn him with your items and shut up.
    what you think ppl are thinking about u?. you remember that history with "WE +3" right? you defended yourself also all the time "we made gm check its legit its legit" etc etc, so that guy could defend himself too and say "its legit its legit" b4 YOU have to come with "bring me kcs pls"

my opinion[/b]
    yea lets just let all the dupers and cheaters play and not care.....
    rofl your trying to justify a obvious dupe and especially atm when NCS is being used to dupe in turkey?

i am not getting bitchy cause he has something better cause infact he still sucks and also 1 item doesnt mean shit....i simply asked for kcs and server name to have it checked out....then you wanna flame me by making remarks like i am jelous? please man

i got a we+3 and didnt even use it for 3 months just to make sure the legitacy of it so dont ever question my legitness....once it was cleared by a LEAD gm as well as a gm then and only then was it placed on my account

also back then i could make a +3we and i can now still with the amount of items and gbs i have for trade

if u cant see a duped +9 then so be it...if this was a +9 chitin armor or raptor even maybe....avendon pftt...anyone who thinks a +9 avendon can be legit after a BF wipe a little more then a month ago is brain dead

rofl your trying to justify a obvious dupe and especially atm when NCS is being used to dupe in turkey?

i am not getting bitchy cause he has something better cause infact he still sucks and also 1 item doesnt mean shit....i simply asked for kcs and server name to have it checked out....then you wanna flame me by making remarks like i am jelous? please man

i got a we+3 and didnt even use it for 3 months just to make sure the legitacy of it so dont ever question my legitness....once it was cleared by a LEAD gm as well as a gm then and only then was it placed on my account

also back then i could make a +3we and i can now still with the amount of items and gbs i have for trade

if u cant see a duped +9 then so be it...if this was a +9 chitin armor or raptor even maybe....avendon pftt...anyone who thinks a +9 avendon can be legit after a BF wipe a little more then a month ago is brain dead[/b]
    since "Rebirth upgrade"-system has been added almost everything is possible dude..
    chances for a successful upgrade are high and that chance can be increased by tear of pus (.. )
    anyways. with a bit math and luck you can almost upgrade to a very high grade.
    i made alot experiences with this new upgrade system dont teach me about using it.
    ok right its a bit fishy that avedon but trust me not ALL rebirthed +9/90 superglow items are illegit.

Banned

since "Rebirth upgrade"-system has been added almost everything is possible dude..
    chances for a successful upgrade are high and that chance can be increased by tear of pus (.. )
    anyways. with a bit math and luck you can almost upgrade to a very high grade.
    i made alot experiences with this new upgrade system dont teach me about using it.
    ok right its a bit fishy that avedon but trust me not ALL rebirthed +9/90 superglow items are illegit.[/b]

its not "bit" fishy its "alot" fishy

1st to even make a +8 avendon at this point would be insane....then to rebirth it and go 4 "oks" on anvil is insane for anything to risk

he didnt make this on anvil and its obvious.....if he showed a +5 rb ok nice ax i give him that...but he is showing a +9 rb....no one risks that when there is barely even avendons out there

i am looking for avendons and i have 3 atm and no more on the market.....i look turk CG forums as well to buy them at +0 as well...guess how many are there for sale...... 0....so yeah he "made" a +9 rb avendon but sad part is he did it with ncs dupe

btw this is euroturk who we are talking about right......big duper..... "they tez this is euroturk how u been....you want avendon+8, lugias+8 or any BF item+8?" and ofc this was 1st month of BF.....wow he is pro upgrader <_< tell him to write a book on his methods....i will pay 10k usd for it :lol:

PS. i didnt say all +9rb items are not legit....i said this one is...cause its avendon.....other items are possible but not all

its not "bit" fishy its "alot" fishy

1st to even make a +8 avendon at this point would be insane....then to rebirth it and go 4 "oks" on anvil is insane for anything to risk

he didnt make this on anvil and its obvious.....if he showed a +5 rb ok nice ax i give him that...but he is showing a +9 rb....no one risks that when there is barely even avendons out there

i am looking for avendons and i have 3 atm and no more on the market.....i look turk CG forums as well to buy them at +0 as well...guess how many are there for sale...... 0....so yeah he "made" a +9 rb avendon but sad part is he did it with ncs dupe

btw this is euroturk who we are talking about right......big duper..... "they tez this is euroturk how u been....you want avendon+8, lugias+8 or any BF item+8?" and ofc this was 1st month of BF.....wow he is pro upgrader <_< tell him to write a book on his methods....i will pay 10k usd for it :lol:

PS. i didnt say all +9rb items are not legit....i said this one is...cause its avendon.....other items are possible but not all[/b]
    lol awesome.. just awesome.

for example: i made the experience that after 1 succesful rebirth upgrade the next one is almost 100%
    (made it on chitin +3>4 which had no other steps between 2>3)
    also i made a dark vane +3 with this upgrade list:
    upgraded Dv +7 > rebirthed
    Failed a wood staff to +9
    dv 1>+2
    and (like above told you already) without other steps between made it +3
    without tears!! (i&#39;d have nuts to make it +7-8 rebirth when i had of them)

its ABSOLUTELY possible to make ANY unique +9 even after a wipe of it in 1 month.

thats also why i wouldnt say on new server in first 7 days its impossible to get a raptor +8 (a clan +56, chest getting 1-2 raptors the warrior that most deserves it gets and upgrade with luck to +7 after +7 its easy to get +5/80)

edit: i dont look on the player that has the avedon! i just tell you the chances to get +9 avedon in 1 month legit isnt 0%

Banned

ok its 1% is that better :lol:

ok its 1% is that better :lol:[/b]
    1% is high enough

yea i believe that avedon isnt legit too.
    but i got the point about rebirthed upgrading system.

also the point comes is it a turk that has a +9 rebirthed or even not rebirthed +9 item or is it a "GG"
    they have same rights as you and considering that point, its also fishy that you made a scorpion bow +9 legitly <_<
    how comes that no1 has nuts to make a topic "TEZ DUPER" <_<
    if your name would be Ibrahim and not tez you&#39;d get flamed all the time in this forum believe me. :P

Banned

1% is high enough

but yea i believe that avedon isnt legit too.
    but i got the point about rebirthed upgrading system.

also the point comes is it a turk that has a +9 rebirthed or even not rebirthed +9 item or is it a "GG"
    they have same rights as you and considering that point, its also fishy that you made a scorpion bow +9 <_<
    how comes that no1 has nuts to make a topic "TEZ DUPER" <_<
    if your name would be Ibrahim and not tez you&#39;d get flamed all the time in this forum believe me. :P[/b]
    1st....its a scorp bow+9.....not a good bow....also it was burn item which many in clan were in vent with me at anvil when i did it....so i have witness&#39;s.....tell this guy to give me names of his witness&#39;s and gg&#39;s not random players who wil lie for him xD

i didnt make +9 avedon or +9 sherion or insane things like that

if i was going to dupe something it would not be bow....common sense plays a big part in everything too....if i was going to dupe it would be my shells or my rocs to +3 and my iron neck to +3....or my hellbreaker to +9

1st....its a scorp bow+9.....not a good bow....also it was burn item which many in clan were in vent with me at anvil when i did it....so i have witness&#39;s.....tell this guy to give me names of his witness&#39;s and gg&#39;s not random players who wil lie for him xD

i didnt make +9 avedon or +9 sherion or insane things like that

if i was going to dupe something it would not be bow....common sense plays a big part in everything too....if i was going to dupe it would be my shells or my rocs to +3 and my iron neck to +3....or my hellbreaker to +9 [/b]
    u dont get it..
    again:
    u didnt made just a "bow " in my eyes +9 no.. u made a fucking unique +9 right? ok.

wohoo "my rocs to +3"
    arent +2&#39;s enough ? <_<

also i didnt said your scorp. bow is illegit lol read carefully, just "its fishy"

but who cares. if you still didnt get what im trying to say all the time here go pk with your "to80gangbanged" warrior
    greetz

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wow -.- tez stop being gay, so he duped/babashopped whatever, maybe he even made it legitly (doubt it tho, no one would be stupid enough going +9rebirth on a avendon) however u had a raptor+9 too, makes u as legit as him.

Banned

u dont get it..
    again:
    u didnt made just a "bow " in my eyes +9 no.. u made a fucking unique +9 right? ok.

wohoo "my rocs to +3"
    arent +2&#39;s enough ? <_<

also i didnt said your scorp. bow is illegit lol read carefully, just "its fishy"

but who cares. if you still didnt get what im trying to say all the time here go pk with your "to80gangbanged" warrior
    greetz[/b]
    zzzz i get what ur saying....nothing fishy about crap bow going +9 but avedon+9 is fishy

so if i make +9 assassin dagger that is same fishy as+9 avedon?

and shrotti i get it....the +9 raptor mistake and regret it

wow -.- tez stop being gay, so he duped/babashopped whatever, maybe he even made it legitly (doubt it tho, no one would be stupid enough going +9rebirth on a avendon) however u had a raptor+9 too, makes u as legit as him.[/b]
    im happy, at least 1 person knows what i am talking about
    EDIT: nothing is fishy about crap bow? its a unique like all others too. imo there is no different ON CLASS between cs/ss/AVEDON or this scorpion bow. chances for the successful upgrade on Scorp bow is same as CS (for example) right? so

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast