Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

giga...

This is a discussion on giga... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by roxone When i upg mt giga :P Photoshop only ok ? dmn great i wonder how u ...
Page: 2

RealPayne

Originally posted by roxone
    When i upg mt giga :P

Photoshop only ok ?
    dmn great i wonder how u hit me so hard lol now i know gig +9 FTW! :rollseyes:

roxone

mine giga isnt +9 damn its PS if u upg 1 unique item u lost coins, mine still +8 i wanna let u know what is +9 giga only

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    Originally posted by tormentor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tormentor)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hells Kitchen

is that a PE in your invetory ? if sorry why dont you have that on instead of ur noobie earrings *:wub:

LOL cause i was exping getting ready to go to CZ but needed to weight bug to carry more pots cause my Pk jewlery puts me with less carry weight :wub:
    thisscreen is coming from manes ^^ right that
    i know dyingsoul he is a freind ^^[/b]
    Wrong that isnt even close to manes that is off diez TY Mr.KnowItAll nice try but you suck come agin plz[/b][/quote]

actually that is manes, ty Mr.KnowItAll.

Originally posted by CurLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CurLy)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)
    Originally posted by tormentor
    @

is that a PE in your invetory ? if sorry why dont you have that on instead of ur noobie earrings *:wub:

LOL cause i was exping getting ready to go to CZ but needed to weight bug to carry more pots cause my Pk jewlery puts me with less carry weight :wub:

i know dyingsoul he is a freind ^^
    Wrong that isnt even close to manes that is off diez TY Mr.KnowItAll nice try but you suck come agin plz[/b]
    actually that is manes, ty Mr.KnowItAll.[/b][/quote]
    who suck now Bla Bla Bla
    second time think befor or shut ur mouth

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by tormentor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tormentor)</div>
    Originally posted by CurLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CurLy)
    Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Originally posted by tormentor
    @

i know dyingsoul he is a freind ^^

Wrong that isnt even close to manes that is off diez TY Mr.KnowItAll nice try but you suck come agin plz
    actually that is manes, ty Mr.KnowItAll.[/b]
    who suck now Bla Bla Bla
    second time think befor or shut ur mouth :)[/b][/quote]

HA HA i made the owner of that warrior get on here and prove he was from diez and that pic was from diez ^^ if i have to ill have him get a SS of the friends list to prove some of the names are from diez ^^

lol... u serious? you gonna tell me that my char is on a different server and that my clannnies were on a different server?

sweetpimpmaster

Want me to go and take a SS of the friends list to prove it cause i can probaly bet that everyone know's poodlelucy is from diez,and that krunkrage is from diez,and that TheKingOfTheSwing is from diez.

muttan

well curly toook the damn ss and he plays on manes aswell as dyingsoul

Want me to go and take a SS of the friends list to prove it cause i can probaly bet that everyone know's poodlelucy is from diez,and that krunkrage is from diez,and that TheKingOfTheSwing is from diez.
    Ummm.. okay but where are any of thos characters involved rofl...

sweetpimpmaster

Wow I'll have to get him to log the account to prove that its from Diez cause you all sware up and down that warrior is from manes. so just a min ill get him to go log the account and take a SS maybe he will go and find someone from U_K that he can get a SS next to or something to prove that he is on diez.

Banned

the pic that sweetpimp put up is from diez

zzzz tormentor is talking about the one that had dying soul in the picture.. aka the giga+8 pic kkthnxbb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12