Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Giga9

This is a discussion on Giga9 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno ^^...
Page: 2

DreAdSlay3R

i dunno ^^

poiz3n

i just saw him 2 mins ago. its +7 like i said in vent. ur screen is just really dark. thats why its so bright[/b]
    fucking stupid ******
    my screen is fucking brighter then the fuck sun , and i can tell between +9 and 7 reverse , doesnt matter how bright YOUR screen is it depends on how bright the game is, i can take a ss of my scree and it will be bright but a ksc would come out dark if the weather is raining in game

fucking doney

fucking stupid ******
    my screen is fucking brighter then the fuck sun , and i can tell between +9 and 7 reverse , doesnt matter how bright YOUR screen is it depends on how bright the game is, i can take a ss of my scree and it will be bright but a ksc would come out dark if the weather is raining in game

fucking doney[/b]

its true with weather

saga

saw him to and its +7

Banned

fucking stupid ******

fucking doney[/b]
    You kid, are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. You might be on your way to the "Helios Stage" of stupidity. So, on his screen it's raining, so the screen is dark which makes weapons brighter....BECAUSE ITS DARKER.

I saw the guy myself and IT IS infact +1 rebirth regardless of what anyone says so....just take a seat

saga

u both kids ,ok? now stfu

topics like this are always funny...and replies with " omg shit its +11 lmao " just rulz. Most of the time its just a +7 rebirth tho

poiz3n

You kid, are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. You might be on your way to the "Helios Stage" of stupidity. So, on his screen it's raining, so the screen is dark which makes weapons brighter....BECAUSE ITS DARKER.

I saw the guy myself and IT IS infact +1 rebirth regardless of what anyone says so....just take a seat[/b]
    so ask him to trade it and show u its +1 rebirth dumb fuck

haru

blade axe with lightning... its a giga[/b]
    i will let my good friend carlos mencia take this 1

ChowBoy

I saw the guy myself and IT IS infact +1 rebirth regardless of what anyone says so....just take a seat[/b]
    LoL if Magic says it is +1rebirth then it is!!! He's always right nob :wub:

ChowBoy

u both kids ,ok? now stfu [/b]
    your a kid so you stfu please :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12