Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Girakon - 4ComeOnBaby vs movie

This is a discussion on Girakon - 4ComeOnBaby vs movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can you PLEASE record me a video shows ur LEFT hand pressing W spamming R while u're pressing LF drinking ...
Page: 4

can you PLEASE record me a video shows ur LEFT hand pressing W spamming R while u're pressing LF drinking souls changing skill bars and comboin w/o any fail.

i'm telling you in this freakin movie there're 2 guys playing. IF NOT listen to this

he has dual HR+1 rol+2 rol+1 iron set, shard+8 dagger of 4comeonbaby+7 shell set+8 [much better then my items]
    and i beat him when i was 76 eventho he used CP.

if he's like in this movie he would kill me easily. and in that vs HE was playing cuz he asked me to vs. so... dude i dont believe in that shit.

can you PLEASE record me a video shows ur LEFT hand pressing W spamming R while u're pressing LF drinking souls changing skill bars and comboin w/o any fail.

i'm telling you in this freakin movie there're 2 guys playing. IF NOT listen to this

he has dual HR+1 rol+2 rol+1 iron set, shard+8 dagger of 4comeonbaby+7 shell set+8 [much better then my items]

if he's like in this movie he would kill me easily. and in that vs HE was playing cuz he asked me to vs. so... dude i dont believe in that shit.[/b]
    4comeon said me : "i have dual hr+2 , dual rols+2 , iron set+0 , exe shard+8 , dagger of self name +8 too , shells+8 , i buy it for $$"
    h34r:

HaMaD

if he's like in this movie he would kill me easily. and in that vs HE was playing cuz he asked me to vs. so... dude i dont believe in that shit.[/b]
    well look at my comments

i said he dosent burn mana

its mean his minor not that good

4comeon said me : "i have dual hr+2 , dual rols+2 , iron set+0 , exe shard+8 , dagger of self name +8 too , shells+8 , i buy it for $$"
    h34r:[/b]
    before u say ur Bullshits

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=4ComeOnBaby

the guy dosent even have shell set+8

Because everyone knows u use a programmed mouse, and just because u can't combo with one hand doesnt mean others cant do it.

Quit crying FFS

ps: he does have those items, but it doesnt prove anything lmao.

HaMaD

Because everyone knows u use a programmed mouse, and just because u can't combo with one hand doesnt mean others cant do it.

Quit crying FFS

ps: he does have those items, but it doesnt prove anything lmao.[/b]
    he dosent have shell set+8 :P

Bezik

hahaha and again StunnerKillah who's crying
    man go take some live,relax for u will be good.

well look at my comments

i said he dosent burn mana

its mean his minor not that good
    before u say ur Bullshits

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=4ComeOnBaby

the guy dosent even have shell set+8[/b]
    do u see here jewelery?, btw. he only dont have shell helmet +7
    next time i do screen what he said , for stupid ppls like u ... h34r:

Some people must be blind. He took off minor on 8, and vs&#39;ed people with rightclick minor. How the hell can it be a pedal?

@ StunerKillah; You are right. Holding down W while changing skillbars, comboing, spamming R, spamming 8, potting is impossible. Even if he doesn&#39;t hold down W button, minoring with 8 is so suspicius and so hard.

HaMaD

do u see here jewelery?, btw. he only dont have shell helmet +7
    next time i do screen what he said , for stupid ppls like u ... h34r:[/b]
    yeah becuz ppl like u

suck like shit

flame topics etc.

exe shard+8 shard of name +8

all i see is normal shard+8 and pd+7

he dosent have shell set+8 :P[/b]

He is missing helmet, but it doesnt matter anyways. He always play without helmet, especially in VS.

Banned

Some people must be blind. He took off minor on 8, and vs&#39;ed people with rightclick minor. How the hell can it be a pedal?
    @ StunerKillah; You are right. Holding down W while changing skillbars, comboing, spamming R, spamming 8, potting is impossible. Even if he doesn&#39;t hold down W button, minoring with 8 is so suspicius and so hard.[/b]
    i think that u dont know what is a mouse with right autoclicker.... write mouse autoclicker in youtube and check pls
    2 way = or 2 player or he use mouse with autoclicker... no way he can spam minor that fast with 1 finger on right click mouse

id loove to see how he combo using 1 hand
    unless he use hes toes to spamm right click ;d

Banned

right i dont know this guy.. i have absolutly no reason to defend him other then this pedal theory is getting ridiculous..

the guy is using one of the oldest skillbar setups i can remember.. and its not that hard to do.. i can almost guess how his using his hands.. most people that use this skillbar method dont even use left pinky finger so it does not even take 5 fingers to do......

right hand on mouse...

left hand:

not using pinky or using it for souls
    ring finger uses the soul pots and the light feet (1 and 2) (u dont have to spam souls.. u have more then enough time to do lf too)
    midle finger holds w
    index finger uses r 3 4 5 .. and depending on his reach he uses thumb for the later numbers.. i can reach 6 no problem and 7 if i move my hand a bit

and i guess the index finger work is where u guys are failing miserably......you were saying his spaming r.. but his not.. look at his combo.. he just taps r twice for the combo cuz.. obviously that finger is also pressing the skills..

go practice it.. its not hard to do..

ps: his minor speed isnt even that incredible.. in fact.. u can tell he knows how to save mana

xstep

hmm 7/10

to all the ppl flaming:
    maybe hes left handed like me, i can go from 1-8 without a problem and spam right click, 1 and 2 (soul and minor in my case, soul and lf in his)...
    (im not defending him, im just saying, it doesnt have to be a pedal\macro\w/e)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast