Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWDoKB8TPk btw I suggest turning your music off, lol...
Page: 1

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWDoKB8TPk

btw I suggest turning your music off, lol

Watching
    WTF IS THIS SHIT MUSIC!

Edit: That must be hard to combo w/ his skill bar setup... Extremly fast minor combo.

kibal

lol best sin of girakon, and u can c in youtube how he got pwn by a guy called xargos xD.

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assassin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru's pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assasin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru's pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.[/b]
    When I played, Yatta was great and probably is even better now. Shiru was a pain in the ass, so was DaddyCool only because he was tank as fuking Saphyr herself. Ash was pretty good too, since he's gear was nothing compared to DaddyCool's. fkChaOs was really nice too, specially in vs's. BloodLine was tank and so was IronHazee.

NaidenZ

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assasin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru's pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.[/b]
    if you remember me then mention my name

anyway , another turk claiming " Ým the best roque " :lol:

rofl

ThantCZ

"The best assasin in Girakon" - its funny xD

Banned

not best..but still isnt a bad vid..nice 7/10

when i was in insanity the sins always told me he used dd thats why he was able to beat a lot of people. if i remember correctly i think it was whisper who told me that he spiked him 600. iron set+dd is a bitch for rogues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYuNbGmAdA&NR=1
    i think ulken deserves some recognition for one of the top rogues ;<

Unr4ted

he uses up his mana so fast, hes good but not the best in girikon

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

"The best assasin in Girakon" - its funny xD[/b]
    It all started when 0000000 said "From the most Hated sin in Ares" now people try to come up with shit like that.

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assassin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru&#39;s pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.[/b]
    well he beat a lot of the really good geared lvl 80 warrios in the server, so no he doesnt suck, not to mention using single minor..amazing, and also only lvl 72...so hes obviously got some skills :P

lol @ music but it looked like you Hp Potted and Mana and Also Minor at same time >_<

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast