Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but imo, B5's combo was slow.[/b] lol, he really got the slowest combo on the planet, he never even uses ...
Page: 3

ngojceta

but imo, B5's combo was slow.[/b]
    lol, he really got the slowest combo on the planet, he never even uses stab. I felt sorry for him when I was watching it "The best asasian..." xD

how recent was this made and how the hell did he even last with daddy low pots or w/e he shouldnt even have lived to redball daddy. the daddycool i faught was a totally beast idk who was playing this time

omg "best sin on girakon" cant stop laught, coz i kiliing him almost naked lal
    and he using dd,sword,spear def

KalaBunga Senior Member

i have to seach my comps fo the VS b5 wiht dd helmet vs takemedown totatly destoyed him.

but i think i lost that fraps sry drw

mammlea2

one more pedal sin

Guys relax he just got powerfull items. Tell me who is no pro with that items <3 ??

Banned

honesty I cant believe that u put those songs h34r: . ur vs was good, and when U said the best rogue it&#39;s too much bro.. dont think that u&#39;re in the heaven it&#39;s better say: Im one of them that Im the best...

nice vid but try to change the songs ..

6.5/10

Soulshot

Tsikis

pfff u are noob....u use minor right click.......btw ur friend make good minor :lol: noob only u press combo and mp pot.....

TopCat

Guys relax he just got powerfull items. Tell me who is no pro with that items <3 ??[/b]
    you got hacked?

Mike_Miller

i liked the video its a crazy skill bar and you did well minoring i thoguht. but not really the raw combing and footage i thoguth it would be. 7.5=10 nice music o.O

hmhm idk abotu all now but when i was competitive it was ash, bobby, jeffery with the complete game party pk and vs-ing with party pk i&#39;d take icey or apek over most rouges just cuase they much like the others listed would keep me the fuck alive. the best vsing rouges(gear included) fkchoas silverhasse, daddycool. the hazzeeeeee was very good he didint stick around to fight when i got helis but i vs him lvl 69(me) to 71 and i had judgment and i could kill him and he couldnt kill me but malcied he ran both hazzeee very good but silver really beat eveyone before he left, including daddycool.

but fuck them bp is whats up!

nathan16

The movie was pretty good.
    hes a decent sin.
    the warrior with PS was so noobey.
    you took down so many lvl 80 warriors, which was funny to see.

Best asian on server ^^ i beated him without armor in the time i played there and im pretty sure i had worst gear.
    And yeah these 80s warriors sux there :P

aero

He uses paper dd in all his vs&#39;s and other def armor, and he uses a pedal also, admitted it himself

StunerKillah

He uses paper dd in all his vs&#39;s and other def armor, and he uses a pedal also, admitted it himself[/b]
    he uses paper DD for sure. dunno about the pedal... but i dun think so.

about that best sin on girakon issue,

sorry kanky, i&#39;m the best [turkish] sin in this server. dunno who&#39;s the best rightnow but in my opinion it&#39;s like [ppl who i fought against]

takemedown
    minooor
    yatta
    shiru
    xargos

the rest of the sins on orc side are not that good. 2-3 guys can be added to the list but they have average items, no skills.

1 minor smell like "minor pedal" :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast